hello!! from Philippines :D

hi guys :) i know gnt when i saw a clip in yt from highschool batsu 4 years ago…the infamous counting of jimmy XD since then i watched clips from youtube and dailymotion. then those yearly batsu and the absolutely tasty series. i know them for long but it is a irst time for me to join in this forum :)

i hope we can be friends!!!

PS i am also a fan of TOKIO, a band/idol group from Johnny’s. i loved them since watching their variety show, The Tetsuwan DASH :D. i also watch Gurunai, Shiawase Bonbi Girl, Sekai no Hate Made ItteQ, etc. well if you recommend me more japanese variety shows, i’ll be willing to watch those :D

Welcome to the forum!
Hope you’ll enjoy it here.
If you haven’t already definitely check out the Kiki series.

You can find a bunch of old subs here:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4604

And some others in this torrent (use torrent software to filter):

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5246

You can find newer stuff using the forum search for "sub, eng, subbed" etc. Limit search to the Video section and Topic Titles, and Display as Topics like so:

"sub":

search.php?keywords=sub&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=4&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

"eng":

search.php?keywords=eng&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=4&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Have fun!

Hi welcome to the forums!
GnT has been going on for a long time, so there are many interesting and funny episodes.

Besides GnT, I think mecha-ike is another interesting one with the rhythm games and the end-of-term tests.
I also watch gurunai occasionally(for the food and for ninety-nine) :)

welcome! enjoy the forum! Gaki Power! :rock: :rock: :rock:

[quote="soudou":15cta8ig]Welcome to the forum!
Hope you’ll enjoy it here.
If you haven’t already definitely check out the Kiki series.

You can find a bunch of old subs here:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4604

And some others in this torrent (use torrent software to filter):

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5246

You can find newer stuff using the forum search for "sub, eng, subbed" etc. Limit search to the Video section and Topic Titles, and Display as Topics like so:

"sub":

search.php?keywords=sub&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=4&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

"eng":

search.php?keywords=eng&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=4&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Have fun![/quote:15cta8ig]
i actually watched some kiki series like the coffee and tobacco xD

Thank you so much!

[quote="solari":1umjin5r]Hi welcome to the forums!
GnT has been going on for a long time, so there are many interesting and funny episodes.

Besides GnT, I think mecha-ike is another interesting one with the rhythm games and the end-of-term tests.
I also watch gurunai occasionally(for the food and for ninety-nine) :)[/quote:1umjin5r]
i love the new regular in gurunai xD and yes i watch it because of food…and taichi xD the 20th year episode is so epic :D

[quote="Ezoghoul":w168virf]welcome! enjoy the forum! Gaki Power! :rock: :rock: :rock:[/quote:w168virf]
thank you very much!! :">

Oh, I just recognized your username from my Tumblr, thanks for your support, glad you enjoyed the posts. :bow:

And ah yeah, that’s great you’ve seen some Kiki then, gotta love how it lets each member shine. :)
Hope you enjoy other stuff you haven’t seen before on here~

[quote="soudou":27mw9xvw]Oh, I just recognized your username from my Tumblr, thanks for your support, glad you enjoyed the posts. :bow:

And ah yeah, that’s great you’ve seen some Kiki then, gotta love how it lets each member shine. :)
Hope you enjoy other stuff you haven’t seen before on here~[/quote:27mw9xvw]
yes i follow your tumblr :D i reblogged and qeued anything gaki XD