Request: wednesday downton 2017.08.16

I didnt saw the epsiode, can anyone link me the episode?

Yhank you

It’s not airing this week. Next week they will have Kuro-chan special section, who had hard life after being found out lying on twitter.

[quote="oplover":gl7m31yj]It’s not airing this week. Next week they will have Kuro-chan special section, who had hard life after being found out lying on twitter.[/quote:gl7m31yj]

What’d he lie about!?

[quote="Ayaka":6vs3ohw3][quote="oplover":6vs3ohw3]It’s not airing this week. Next week they will have Kuro-chan special section, who had hard life after being found out lying on twitter.[/quote:6vs3ohw3]

What’d he lie about!?[/quote:6vs3ohw3]
About absolutely everything. Suiyoubi no Downtown have shown how Kuro-chan tweets that he’s gonna take a 5km walk to home, but instead takes a taxi. Or how he tweets that it’s time for muscle training, but instead is found eating pizza on his bed. Well, in order to see that, Suiyoubi no Downtown’s staff put a hidden camera in his room. :rofl:

[quote="GGib":3d63bpxv][quote="Ayaka":3d63bpxv][quote="oplover":3d63bpxv]It’s not airing this week. Next week they will have Kuro-chan special section, who had hard life after being found out lying on twitter.[/quote:3d63bpxv]

What’d he lie about!?[/quote:3d63bpxv]
About absolutely everything. Suiyoubi no Downtown have shown how Kuro-chan tweets that he’s gonna take a 5km walk to home, but instead takes a taxi. Or how he tweets that it’s time for muscle training, but instead is found eating pizza on his bed. Well, in order to see that, Suiyoubi no Downtown’s staff put a hidden camera in his room. :rofl:[/quote:3d63bpxv]

Oh my gosh, I was thinking it was about his location and stuff so he wouldn’t be followed but that is something else!

[quote="Ayaka":22ua7gff][quote="GGib":22ua7gff][quote="Ayaka":22ua7gff]

What’d he lie about!?[/quote:22ua7gff]
About absolutely everything. Suiyoubi no Downtown have shown how Kuro-chan tweets that he’s gonna take a 5km walk to home, but instead takes a taxi. Or how he tweets that it’s time for muscle training, but instead is found eating pizza on his bed. Well, in order to see that, Suiyoubi no Downtown’s staff put a hidden camera in his room. :rofl:[/quote:22ua7gff]

Oh my gosh, I was thinking it was about his location and stuff so he wouldn’t be followed but that is something else![/quote:22ua7gff]
About location… they once put a GPS transmitter inside a plastic bag Kuro-chan always carries around, and showed up in front of him with a camera every now and then, and it really freaked Kuro-chan out. :rofl:

I think it was from the same episode where they tried to catch celebrities based on their tweets to teach them a lesson about not revealing their location all the time.

[quote="GGib":29nc8vkm]
About location… they once put a GPS transmitter inside a plastic bag Kuro-chan always carries around, and showed up in front of him with a camera every now and then, and it really freaked Kuro-chan out. :rofl:

I think it was from the same episode where they tried to catch celebrities based on their tweets to teach them a lesson about not revealing their location all the time.[/quote:29nc8vkm]

They ACTUALLY put a GPS transmitter on him!? I thought he only thought they did because WEDNESDAY found him so easily, so he never realized it was because of his tweets. Poor Kuro-chan, but he deserves it for not being careful. He’s lucky it’s only WEDNESDAY =P

I think they went overboard this time.
I hope this won’t cause a problem in the future.