Rate the last movie you saw.

Do you have any new movies or series you want to talk about? Then you are at the right place!
262 posts

The Last Airbender in 3D

Don't waste your time or money
3d glasses weren't even necissary
I had my glasses off half the movie and I watched it just fine
script was weak and the story moved too fast to catch the audiences
attention.

saw Predators on friday.

I must say that I got the vibe from the director that he made this movie thinking “you know what, im going to keep this simple and make this movie like the original”. And he did a decent job at it. I WILL spoil the story because there is none. The story/setting is LITERALLY a group of bad mothers (not as bad as the original of course) are all thrown together on this planet fighting multiple predators and that’s literally it, doesn’t really explain why or who sent them but it doesn’t have too, cause you’re simply entertained. the director uses many little things here and there that make you remember the greatness of the 1st one. The movie waste no time setting the vibe of the film either. Has no opening credits. all you see is the screen say PREDATORS and bam! The movie is up n going with action. It gave me exactly what I wanted, an entertaining action movie and they throw in a few funny one liners provided by the rapist and the guy that plays Venom in spider man 3 in the movie.

I must say, Alice Braga was so freakin hot in this movie (girl on I Am Legend), I guess the fact that they made her this awesome sniper girl in the movie really did it for me.

So yeah, the movie isn't amazing, but its enjoyable and entertaining, and besides, Predators are freaking cool! I give this movie a 7 out of 10

Daybreakers i would give 7/10
Its a better vampire movie than the Twilight series...pretty gory though

Shutter Island 7.5/10
I don't normally like Leonardo Dicaprio but this movie had a good twist to it and his acting was pretty convincing. Can't say too much about it as it will give away too much about the movie.

Bruno I would probably give a 4/10 only coz I didnt find it very funny.

But i'm really looking forward to Harry Potter! :D

I should've posted this on friday but anways, i saw Inception on friday.

AMAZING.... why? well for one, its one of those movies that is in its own league, containing new ideas, new concepts, and a complexity that you don't get in too many movies nowadays. and of course this comes as no surprise from the brain of Christopher Nolan. i wont get into the story, but if you're gona watch it, get ready for a brain exercise. this movie makes you think during and waaay after its over. the whole cast brings their A game on this one and you can easily watch this movie more than once to pick up on things you didn't get on the first viewing.

There are some spectacular scenes!!! HALLWAY FIGHT... WOW :drool:

sadly at the same i think the average person will not appreciate the genius of this movie because many people are so ummmmm i guess the word would be "lame". but anyways, if you're still reading this, STOP AND GO WATCH THE MOVIE.

5 out of 5 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Inception

10/10

was a great movie

I'll probably see Predator, Toy Story 3 and Shrek.

Prince of Persia.. I played the game, finished it but I don't know what to think about those "video games made into films".

I've already seen Resident Evil the film and I must say that it sucked very very much.. I don't want to waste my time again with PoP

Inception 10/10

I cannot begin to explain the amazingness of the quality they put into the storyline/script. I literally spent 4 days trying to remember what i dreamed of so I can compare it to the movie. MUST WATCH!

i watch Inception the other day. FANTASTIC. i loved the creativity and it kept me interested. Wasn't boring at all

oh and i forgot to mention this on my predators review. but for anyone who has seen it. was i the only one that thought the asian dude looked like a younger Matsumoto?!?!

seriously, he really does look like matsumoto currently with his shaved head, but younger.

Inception

9/10

Inception:
thought it was good, but not so extremely good as I'd hoped.
I don't think it deserves the 3rd place on IMDB...
8/10 from me

The King of Comedy:
Enjoyed this one very much. It's funny, it's weird and a little bit romantic. I really really like Stephen Chow as an actor and a director, so I just had to watch this movie.
I'll give it 8/10 since Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle are his best movies and also because it could need just~ a little bit more humor.
("Kiss and Kill" for the German-speaking area)

Nice movie, watchable comedy.

Ashton Kutcher as Hitman is something you need to get used to... :D

I think Catherine O'Hara and Tom Selleck as parents are better actors in this movie than the main parts Heigl and Kutcher.

7/10
Another "Hitman and innocent women"- Movie with good action-scenes.

I'd say funny but predictable story.

7/10

Saw Scott Pilgrim VS the World yesterday.

when i first saw the preview i thought "looks retarded"... but wow, its such a surprisingly good movie. has so much character and personality. For anyone that wants to see a movie that doesn't follow any rules, and especially if you grew up with video games from the 80's and 90's, watch this movie. there's just honestly not to many movies like it. in a way it reminds of a nerdy steven cho movie. to where it uses the ridiculous in a way that isn't ridiculous, instead very entertaining and clever.

i give it a 8 out of 10
Männertrip (Get Him to the Greek)

“I’m having a heart attack! ”
“It’s ok! Just stroke the Furry Wall!”

:rofl: :rofl: :D

8/10
262 posts