Rate the last movie you saw.

Do you have any new movies or series you want to talk about? Then you are at the right place!
262 posts

Originally posted by kawaii_endo
geez, i totally forgot what the thread was all about.. i forgot to RATE the movie :D
New Moon: 2/10; but with Dakota in it: 5/10 (yehey for Dakota!)

@iniquiti: guess we have something in common now! LUCKY YOU! you got a chance to at least get a glimpse of her... i would love to see her in person.. she's really a great actress, plus she's getting prettier as she gets older.
:) :) :)

She is beyond comparison to any other child actresses these days as her movies are much more serious and plot-worthy (ie: War of the Worlds, I am Sam, Taken, Hide and Seek, etc) ;)

I saw 28 Days Later a few days ago. I have seen that movie 5 times now and still love it as much as I did the first time i saw it :) I really like zombiemovies and this is one of my favourites !

9/10

Originally posted by yttrefrn
I saw 28 Days Later a few days ago. I have seen that movie 5 times now and still love it as much as I did the first time i saw it :) I really like zombiemovies and this is one of my favourites !

9/10
theres also 28 weeks later. its not as good as the first one but still its pretty good.

The last movie I saw was OneeChanBara with Era Otoguro...(She's a hottie) It's a zombie flick with a Devil May Cry type theme to it.....I thought it was very good....
[CENTER]Hamada....Taste it....
Streaming Your Gaki no Tsukai and Lincoln 24/7!!![/CENTER]

saw Avatar in 3d yesterday. Story is a bit cliché but the effects where really nice in 3d.

Originally posted by Axxo
saw Avatar in 3d yesterday. Story is a bit cliché but the effects where really nice in 3d.

It's worth the watch yes? I can't wait to see it because my friend's husband was part of the production and did the graphics.

Originally posted by iniquiti
Originally posted by Axxo

It's worth the watch yes? I can't wait to see it because my friend's husband was part of the production and did the graphics.

Yeah it was worth to watch it. At least imho, because it was the first movie I saw in 3d for a really long time. Beautiful colours and lights. Watching movies like that in 3d makes cinemas worthwhile again...

yeah Avatar is a great movie. i'd recommend to see it in IMAX 3D only because if you think about it. once it leaves theaters you will never be able to see it that way again. i'm definitely gona watch it again this weekend.

The last battle scene is phenomenal!!!! its almost like StarWars, Lord of the Rings, Matrix, Last Samurai, Final Fantasy, Braveheart, and Halo all mixed into one. and yes, while the story isn't anything innovative, its still solid and makes you feel something. don't judge the movie from the preview because the movie was made to be seen in 3D so you wont get anything off the movie other than alot of colors.

Tonight, im watching Leon the Professional. seen it already. another AMAZING classic. if you decide to watch this movie YOU MUST MUST MUST watch the full european version. DO NOT watch the U.S. version. if you don't believe me, just search the reviews online and it gets perfect scores almost everywhere.

Sherlock Holmes: 8/10

Really enjoyed it.

saw Avatar last week too.. i would've enjoyed it more if i weren't dying to go pee on the last hour of the movie... so just an advice to everyone who plans to watch it, make sure to do your thing before the movie starts and don't drink much during the movie!

for Avatar: 8/10
Nobuta powaaa... CHUNYU! *kon kon*

Last movie(s) I saw was Avatar and then Sherlock Holmes.

Sherlocks Holmes was fantastic (I think it's because I LOVE Robert Downey Jr.)

last movie i saw
1. Avatar: awesome! but not the best exactly :p
it's not better than what I expect, since lots of my friends said it's the best movie and rate it 11/10 >.<....
I'll give 7/10 =)
2. onigokko (if u count it as a movie =))
no comment! 9/10

will watch sherlock holmes soon! (maybe =))
Sakura Mankai ♡

Avatar: 8/10. Although the story has been done to death, it was still an entertaining movie.

Finally saw 28 Weeks Later yesterday and I have to say it's still equally good as the first one, though a bit sadder.

I have to agree with gunners49 and suzakuryuu.

I couldn't get Last Samurai out of my head, which isn't a good thing.
But I appreciated how they mixed the different tribal cultures into the Na'vi.
Special effects were amazing and some nice epic battles.
I want one of those black panther thingies :D

Next movie on the list is Clash of the Titans.
What can I say, I got a thing for epic war movies :inlove:

Though I hope they make more movies like Red Cliff, or some Sengoku-inspired ones.
262 posts