Rate the last movie you saw.

Do you have any new movies or series you want to talk about? Then you are at the right place!
262 posts
Saw Snow White & the Huntsman. Theron made the movie, the Twilight chick almost killed it. It was ok.

Moonrise Kingdom

.... a definite 10! :clap:
Ezoghoul wrote:
haha... nice rating scale "a good 15/20". next time someone ask me what i thought about a movie, im just gona say "umm... i give it about a 15" and just look at their reaction.

Typical french notation system.. a scale of 20. The French motto: "Why make things easy when you can make them complicated" :)
The Dictator. I laughed at some crude jokes because i hear those kinds of things at work for laughs. The movie was kind of boring.
Prometheus 4/10

sigh.... i really hate when they (Producers,Directors, all !@#$%^&* Hollywood) try to be "So Deep" on their movies and fail miserably just to hide their lust for bucks.

If it looks like an Alien, walks like an Alien, and have acid for blood like an Alien then ITS FUCKING ALIEN RELATED DUDE, just admit u over worked ur Franchise and stop saying things about its a new concept but in the same universe, blah blah gimme ur money blah blah i dont care what ppl want to see, i just do whatever my balls feel blah blah blah.

Curse u Riddley "The Greedy" Scott.

p.d. Yeah , im Mad now :fubar:
-- edited
Prometheus. At first I went to see it because of Michael Fassbender. In the end, I actually liked the movie. Obviously, a lot of people do not know a sequel of the movie is already on it's way which I believe will answer the plot holes that were dug deep into the first movie. My theory is that this movie was made to have a sequel since you can't fit that much background/depth into one movie such as Prometheus.
iniquiti wrote:
Prometheus. At first I went to see it because of Michael Fassbender. In the end, I actually liked the movie. Obviously, a lot of people do not know a sequel of the movie is already on it's way which I believe will answer the plot holes that were dug deep into the first movie. My theory is that this movie was made to have a sequel since you can't fit that much background/depth into one movie such as Prometheus.

Hmm, maybe I'll give it a try. A lot of friends told me it wasn't that good, but I bet they didn't understand it.
Saya Samurai.

Funny. Strange. Sad. Sort of a mix of everything that makes Matsumoto Matsumoto. I kind of got the same feeling watching Saya Samurai as I got when watching Matsumoto Professional. I hope he makes more movies...
Saw Avengers a couple times over the past month--first with friends, then with my siblings who live in another state--and I enjoyed it immensely each time! I think Avengers is a very, very good movie, period; and, as far as superhero movies go, I'd put it in the top 10 (or, top 5 of all recent superhero movies). The characters/casting was excellent; Mark Ruffalo as Dr. Banner/Hulk was perfect. He really hit the mark with his performance! And the tie ins between the characters were awesome as well.

More importantly, Loki was a good villain, and I think that's a big part of the movie's success. He's funny, and cruel; but also a sympathetic character (especially after watching Thor), and not invincible. Most importantly, he's not a cardboard cut-out of a bad guy. He's not tying people to train track and cackling; he's amassing an army to take what he believes to be his by right, and that is a good story.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the movie; it was funny and serious at all the right moments, and the timing was perfect. The director gave you enough time to finish laughing before movie on to the next event; or to turn to the person next to you and whisper, "That was so cool~!" and not miss anything.

I give it a 9/10. :inlove:

~L~
Last movie i have saw Scream 4.Soo scary movie for me.Rating : 9/10
Brave. 8/10. I enjoyed it. I mostly in it for the accents (and the bear fight).
Hi guys,

The Amazing Spider-Man is my last movie..It is good movie..
Old parts are more excellent according to me...
Overall it is a good movie...
Contraband

Good overall, it could have been better if they had more money.
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter 7/10. If you can get past the silliness of the concept and some of the more weird scenes, its a pretty fun movie. Plus, the actor they chose, really really looked like Honest Abe when he was an old man.
262 posts