Rate the last movie you saw.

Do you have any new movies or series you want to talk about? Then you are at the right place!
262 posts
Freekill98 wrote:
The last two films I saw were "Space Travelers" Which Hamada was in and "Curse of the spider women" Which stared Endo but it was more of a short film.

I would give Space Travelers a 9/10 it never got boring and kept me entertain till the end.

Curse of the spider women 7/10 even though I watch it to the end and I found it clever how the story was represented, it was just not enough.

Curse of the spider women - http://gakifiles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04 ... -endo.html
Space Travelers - http://gakifiles.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05 ... amada.html

How did you watch the first part? Whenever I try to watch the first part it is not possible.
Jimmy Onishi wrote:
Freekill98 wrote:
The last two films I saw were "Space Travelers" Which Hamada was in and "Curse of the spider women" Which stared Endo but it was more of a short film.

I would give Space Travelers a 9/10 it never got boring and kept me entertain till the end.

Curse of the spider women 7/10 even though I watch it to the end and I found it clever how the story was represented, it was just not enough.

Curse of the spider women - http://gakifiles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04 ... -endo.html
Space Travelers - http://gakifiles.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05 ... amada.html

How did you watch the first part? Whenever I try to watch the first part it is not possible.

For which one? if you are talking about ad.fly then you just have to wait for the timer in the top right corner to countdown then click the continue button
The last 2 movies I saw were Clash of the Titans (2010) and The Immortals.

Honestly, I didn't expect much from CotT because I really like the original old movie (but I wanted to see it for graphics) and I had some expectations for The Immortals. Sadly, and surprisingly, I had the opposite results on both movies.
Last movie I saw was "Whisper of the heart"
that was soooo good, re-awaken the love I had for the Baron :lol:
American Reunion. It was good.
Been marathoning a bunch of really really bad B-Movies with MST3k. Love it.
Love is the Only Answer: Starring Lik-Sun Fong, Charmaine Sheh, Chung Him Law, Rose Chan, Jacqueline Chong, Charmaine Fong, and Jeana Ho.
Currently rated as 4.3/10 at imdb.com, I cannot give it more than 2. I give it 1 point for having subtitles, although not perfect, they were much better than some HK movies and not always running so fast that the viewer couldn't read them. The second point comes for actually having a plot that's not completely ridiculous. The plot is unfortunately, still laughable and doesn't quite jive with the ending but it merits 1 point.
I have not seen any of these actors before, if memory serves and it was hard to know if they were at their best or subpar. If you are a filmgoer who enjoys bad movies, then this might be for you. Otherwise, it's a complete waste of an afternoon/evening.
Cabin in the Woods. Me likey :mm: + Joss Whedon is awesome. The movie is a hit or miss.
you know i actually enjoyed Cabin in the Woods alot. the dialogue was great and i felt it was something different. not really what you expected so its hard to say much about this movie without giving it away. but very good. 9/10

Adventures of TinTin:

probably the best CGI to date in an animated movie. its not ur typical animated movie either. it has some quite entertaining action scenes but i really think anyone would enjoy this movie. the adventurous treasure finding tone to this movie really reminded me of the Indiana Jones movies, even the soundtrack at times reminded me of it. but anyways, great movie for all. 9/10
The Avengers. Love it. Love Joss Whedon's ability to know how to work with movies/shows that doesn't just have one protagonist.
iniquiti wrote:
The Avengers. Love it. Love Joss Whedon's ability to know how to work with movies/shows that doesn't just have one protagonist.

I knew you'd love it. How could you not? All Marvel superheroes all gathered in one movie.. :)
Kanzaki wrote:
iniquiti wrote:

I knew you'd love it. How could you not? All Marvel superheroes all gathered in one movie.. :)

I stayed awake for 27 hours to watch the midnight screening, then go to work, then watch it again lol. It's a 9/10 for me. Took off one because my brain does not like 3D.
yeah it was a great movie, i still wouldn't say it was best super hero movie. but definitely in my top 5. and Ini....there wasn't any non 3D showings where ur at? i had to make a decision between IMAX 3D or just regular showing non 3D. i went with regular cause im not really a fan of 3D yet. Except for on Avatar and Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Gahoole.
Don't know what it's called but in French translation it was "Protégé"
Basically it's about Nick, an undercover cop who works for the anti drug department, he's infiltrated in a drug producing and selling ring. He meet's a drug addict and fallls in love with her, he gets all the trust from the leader, and makes massive money, but he doesn't forget abotu his primary objective, taking down the drug dealers.
It's an awesome movie. Not so much action but really good dialogues, scenario, acting with soem famous chinese actors.
Definitly worth a good 15/20
haha... nice rating scale "a good 15/20". next time someone ask me what i thought about a movie, im just gona say "umm... i give it about a 15" and just look at their reaction.
262 posts