No-Laughing Hotelman Batsu (2009)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
549 posts

What song name when gaki nori van arrive..?help me find please...:p

discoma, THANKS for your contribution :clap:

Thanks a lot for the Subs! Hotel Men was great, but i liked the others more. I hope the next Show will be great too :)

RGVEDA

kanzaki can u tell me what is the name of the show in ur sig?
looks kinda sexeh ^^

thanks for this batsu game.

Originally posted by Aho Aho Man
looks kinda sexeh ^^

I don't know the name of the show, but all I can tell you is that the girls are from Morning Musume j-pop group :inlove:

Originally posted by Kanzaki
Originally posted by Aho Aho Man
looks kinda sexeh ^^

I don't know the name of the show, but all I can tell you is that the girls are from Morning Musume j-pop group :inlove:

That one of Yossie on the far right is from one of the Hello! Project Sports Festivals. The two on the left are from one of the Morning Musume DVD Magazines that they sell at concerts.

I used to be a huge mowota, back to Happy Summer Wedding days. That's actually how I got introduced to Downtown! Been a little while since I kept up with them though. :laugh:
I noticed it! Plus Yamasaki laughed all through that one segment where they had him dressed weird and they let it go completely!
ああはあなたがこのファイルをダウンロードするutorrentのプログラムを使用する必要があります.I have made 40 hrs file of gaki please seed and download

When i download the torrent and i play it with media player classic, the video is dark how to light it up ? It's a lot darker then on the first first page the screenshots.

will someone upload an AVI format ?

The files that I uploaded are in .avi.

good job, but can you upload a torrent of it ?

Originally posted by ShadiHD
good job, but can you upload a torrent of it ?

Just get a software like "Jdownloader" to download the multiple links with a batch file, it's easier than making a torrent, waiting for the seeders, etc.. Especially when you have a file like this one, which is it well seeded
549 posts