No-Laughing Treasure Hunter (2018/2019)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
39 posts Page 3 of 3
Thank you!

Also, anyone knows if the extra footage coming out soon? is it on the 6th?
Well yeah, it is a tradition and I do understand the celebrity stuff, but it's just not funny regardless of who the celebrity is... To me anyways... Honestly If they can't do it due to age, I really want them to just take the reins and put other comedians in it and torture them good. :D As for right now, I am secretly waiting for them to mix up thing like Tanaka gets a DVD, but Hose gets slapped by Chono. And then Tanaka gets thai kicked on stage? Just to mix things up at least a little bit. Have someone drink the burping thing, who not? Anyway, it is what it is.
Thanks Ernie!! :bow:
and Happy New Year :bow:
The chinese sub has been out at
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av39928984
Thank you for the links ! ^_^
I'm currently watching the part 2, and tbh, batsu games are getting boring.
The old batsus are way better, there was a costume, an atmosphere and lots of things and games related to the theme...
It's "Treasure Hunter" but they spent at least 30mn on a tv show, playing with an electrified rope...wtf seriously ?
And I HATE the bus part ! :( It's too long and annoying....

WildStyle* wrote:
As for right now, I am secretly waiting for them to mix up thing like Tanaka gets a DVD, but Hose gets slapped by Chono. And then Tanaka gets thai kicked on stage? Just to mix things up at least a little bit. Have someone drink the burping thing, who not? Anyway, it is what it is.

Oh yes !!! Totally agree !
Dear Ernie, could you please send me zip file please.
Thank you :D
Mirko_CroCop wrote:

Can you not download the zip file?
ErnieYoung wrote:
Mirko_CroCop wrote:

Can you not download the zip file?

Now I could :$
Thanks
Thank you Ernie ;)
39 posts Page 3 of 3