Batsu Game 2015 Team Gaki

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
176 posts
gesichtspalme wrote:
I've seen people complaining that the subs don't work right with various media players so I've been trying it out myself.
I can confirm that something is going wrong. These are some example screenshots that I've taken in just a few minutes of the first 30min.
[...]

The black text on black background subtitle thing happens a lot and it's extremely annoying because you can't actually read the subs.
This is on the most recent version of VLC.

The last screenshot shows how bad it gets. This is happening A LOT.

Are you talking about the original team gaki ones? or the one with the team gaki parts i merged together?
It's possible I deleted something when i merged it all together, so it's my mistake. :!:
Does anyone know why it wasn't bleeped out when Tanaka said chinko? Only the text was censored.
desukarhu wrote:
Does anyone know why it wasn't bleeped out when Tanaka said chinko? Only the text was censored.

I noticed that as well. Chinko is more or less penis, but they haven't censored it whenever they show chinko machine or anything of the sort.
I wonder if it was just done for comic effect, like when they add a sweatdrop or something to the on-screen subtitles to highlight that it was an embarrassing thing to say.
Or maybe it wasn't censored for him because according to Matsumoto and Endo, Tanaka doesn't say chinko, so I think that was an unique moment where he just say that word and the editors thought it would be funny so they didn't bleeped it.

Kawaii~
andylau-fr wrote:
gesichtspalme wrote:
I've seen people complaining that the subs don't work right with various media players so I've been trying it out myself.
I can confirm that something is going wrong. These are some example screenshots that I've taken in just a few minutes of the first 30min.
[...]

The black text on black background subtitle thing happens a lot and it's extremely annoying because you can't actually read the subs.
This is on the most recent version of VLC.

The last screenshot shows how bad it gets. This is happening A LOT.

Are you talking about the original team gaki ones? or the one with the team gaki parts i merged together?
It's possible I deleted something when i merged it all together, so it's my mistake. :!:

Yes I was using your part1-3 compilation. Maybe something got mangled up during copying stuff together. I'll try using the actual .ass files from Teamgaki later.

Don't worry. I still appreciate your effort. I tried putting them together by myself but the .ass of part 2 is kinda garbled up like when using word wrap in notepad with a very small window, which makes it pretty hard.
The dumb is strong in this one.
soudou wrote:
Part 4 is out, woosh!!

great work :)
but the uploaded .ass-file seems broken :(
soudou wrote:
Part 4 is out, woosh!!
http://www.teamgaki.com/batsu-2015-part-4/

It seems this batsu won't take that long than last year's EDF, am I right?

Kawaii~
If you've grabbed part 4 before now, you'll have to either wait until later today (if you want one that works with the full RAW) or grab it again now, if you don't mind getting one that only works with the part 4 video file. The initial .ass file seems to have gotten corrupted somehow, so it only goes to minute 24. I've now replaced it with the pure part 4 file (hence why it won't work with the full RAW) until Rich comes online later today and can get a working file that works with the full RAW up. Apologies for that.
FUCKIN Yamazaki killed me at the fourth part!!! hahaha I thought that the batsu was getting boring but the 4th part probe me wrong!! Can't stop laughing my fucksdfsdjng ass offff!!!!! :D :D :rofl: :rofl:
Don't let the demons get you.They got me!Image
You guys are the best !
Great respect for all your hard work !
Honto ni arigato :bow:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
How many parts is there? 6?
Haki88 wrote:
How many parts is there? 6?

http://status.teamgaki.com/
When will the entire thing be finished? any predictions? :D :D
176 posts