Batsu Game 2015 Team Gaki

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
176 posts
Part 5 is hitting now (think the links are just being edited)
http://www.teamgaki.com/batsu-2015-part-5/
soudou wrote:
Part 5 is hitting now (think the links are just being edited)
http://www.teamgaki.com/batsu-2015-part-5/

Awesome!!
yes finally!
OMG that was the funniest part EVER ! I have never laughed so hard in any batsu game before!
I can't wait for next part, as those C**** in drawers are insanely funny! :rofl:
vitagen wrote:
When will the entire thing be finished? any predictions? :D :D

Don't hold me to it, but my guess will be mid to late April.
typesoshee wrote:
Don't hold me to it, but my guess will be mid to late April.

These were the final brave words of typesoshee before someone held them to it so tightly they stopped breathing. Oops sorry just having a premonition there... :wasntme:

Anyway yeah personally I don't expect anything until mid-late Spring, any earlier is a plus. Of course it's also understandable if it takes longer due to unforseen circumstances. Whenever it's done we'll have plenty of time to enjoy it for years to come. :)
I just wanted to finally start watching it, but I'm getting some really bad interlacing, on dailymotion (in 720p) and on the downloadable MP4 file.
And none of the VLC deinterlace options that usually work (bob, linear or x) seem to do much.
It's extremely irritating and I can't watch this, unfortunately. =/
Ap2000 wrote:
I just wanted to finally start watching it, but I'm getting some really bad interlacing, on dailymotion (in 720p) and on the downloadable MP4 file.
And none of the VLC deinterlace options that usually work (bob, linear or x) seem to do much.
It's extremely irritating and I can't watch this, unfortunately. =/

Check out some of the other RAW files in the forum and choose the wan you like the most

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5858
Ap2000 wrote:
I just wanted to finally start watching it, but I'm getting some really bad interlacing, on dailymotion (in 720p) and on the downloadable MP4 file. And none of the VLC deinterlace options that usually work (bob, linear or x) seem to do much. It's extremely irritating and I can't watch this, unfortunately. =/

Bigun who did last year's Earth Defence raw did their own deinterlaced version this year. However the subs may need to be shifted a bit since it's not the same raw Team Gaki are using for timing.
1080p viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5858&start=45#p51509
720p viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5858&start=45#p51616
soudou wrote:
Ap2000 wrote:
I just wanted to finally start watching it, but I'm getting some really bad interlacing, on dailymotion (in 720p) and on the downloadable MP4 file. And none of the VLC deinterlace options that usually work (bob, linear or x) seem to do much. It's extremely irritating and I can't watch this, unfortunately. =/

Bigun who did last year's Earth Defence raw did their own deinterlaced version this year. However the subs may need to be shifted a bit since it's not the same raw Team Gaki are using for timing.
1080p viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5858&start=45#p51509
720p viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5858&start=45#p51616

Yeah, I've just downloaded shikigami's 720p version and the version is much easier on the eyes.
Bu unfortunately it seems to be not as simple as just shifting it a second or so, but you have to constantly adjust it (even after just 21 minutes the subtitles are completely off already when using the part 1-5 .ass).

I don't want to sound like an ungrateful brat, because I've watched Team Gaki's subs in the past and the subs are always great, but the video quality is really... tough to get through and I'm not sure why anybody would use such a bad interlacing method.

I'll try out Bigun's 720p rip now.
Last year Team Gaki used Bigun's raw, and at first Bigun had issues fully deinterlacing it too. Since they have experience getting around that issue Bigun's raw presumably has less issues. People had already begun subbing this year's before Bigun's raw came out though. I'm probably just gonna wait until all parts are done and hope that someone does a modified sub file for Bigun's raw. I haven't watched Team Gaki's raw so not really knocking anyone, just gonna go with whatevers best for archiving. :)
Bigun's 1080p raw will be used for our 1080p release, which I'll be retiming once we're done with the subs, just like last year.
Sacro wrote:
Bigun's 1080p raw will be used for our 1080p release, which I'll be retiming once we're done with the subs, just like last year.

Yaaaaaay, that's great news, you're a star Sacro, thanks so much! :bow:
Sacro wrote:

Sounds good!
I'm going to watch that release then, even if it's the size of a BR disc. haha

The tension is killing me :o
176 posts