Batsu Game 2015 Team Gaki

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
176 posts
VideogameDC wrote:
WildStyle* wrote:
When can I expect the game to be uploaded?

Check the other thread, Andylau already uploaded the links of the RAW batsu from fc2.

I havnt uploaded, I found the link on FC2 videos, I just shared it. :bow:
How long is the batsu this year ? 5hours like the last year ???
Happy holidays I think of you all I'm in my way to the work .... ~_~
any torrents up yet
Just a suggestion, idk if you guys are familiar with darksmurfsubs, but it is a subbing website, where the users are the ones that sub asian dramas/movies etc. anyway what happens is, if you do want to help translate, there is already a timed template on the website, you can sign up to the website, go into the subs for a certain episode of a show for example, and this is all a web interface btw, and just put in the lines you wish, and others are also free to edit this, and there is a chat on the side aswell, so you can work together. And anyone at any time can choose to download an srt of the curent state of subs.

obviously these wont be styled, but as far as translation goes, it is incredibly fast and efficient, especially if there is alot of interest in the show. Anyway i was just thinking that this would be a faster way to get the subs done for Gaki, i honestly think we could as a group get the translation done in a week.
damn, 30MB+ upload speed!

ETA on the 32 gb file...2y17w...
@mickstar813 and Team Gaki- because of many pple here just asking for effort and progress and so on:
thanks for the livesub. well done!!!
Unfortunately I had to leave the livestream 2 hrs after start, so I'm waiting patient for the subs.

Happy New Year to all from Vienna
I am constantly refreshing status page: http://status.teamgaki.com/
This are always the longest months in a year for me! :D I always wait till the Batsu is fully subbed :)
Thanks, TeamGaki !
Fengson wrote:
I always wait till the Batsu is fully subbed :)
Thanks, TeamGaki !

Same here :)
Looking forward to watching the progress on the status page, it was a great idea to create one for this year.
Just a notice to people downloading the 32GB torrent: My guess is that the subs will not be timed to this video because it also contains all the commercials. The subbing team will probably edit the video and remove all the commercials before they sub it.

Just in case someone is sitting on limited bandwidth.

But the file is great to download and watch if you just want to watch your favorite scenes again before the sub is released!
Last year I ended up with god know how many versions of the batsu game. Ads, no-ads, some-ads, 1080, 720...

This year I'll wait until they announce the base raw they are going to use before downloading anything :P
Is anyone have already downloaded the Batsu at 32GB ? It takes so long !!!!
andylau-fr wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:
WildStyle* wrote:
When can I expect the game to be uploaded?

Check the other thread, Andylau already uploaded the links of the RAW batsu from fc2.

I havnt uploaded, I found the link on FC2 videos, I just shared it. :bow:

That's what I meant.
Kippei-kun wrote:
Is anyone have already downloaded the Batsu at 32GB ? It takes so long !!!!

For me it took 3 hours only. I have 100Mbps/10Mbps bandwidth.
hmmmm, its been a long time guys, sry not able to help, realize after last year batsu, long episode just dont suit me ;(
looking forward to this year subs guys
Good luck and dont overexert yourself guys, we can wait 8)
176 posts