Official Batsu 2015 Discussion Thread

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
492 posts
andylau-fr wrote:
It's usually available on download the 1st january, without the ads every 3 mn. :!:

Don't you remember the 2013 batsu game? It had some commercial breaks left in the video. If you visit the Team Gaki page, they have the complete batsu subbed with some commercials and the v2 without them.
VideogameDC wrote:
andylau-fr wrote:
It's usually available on download the 1st january, without the ads every 3 mn. :!:

Don't you remember the 2013 batsu game? It had some commercial breaks left in the video. If you visit the Team Gaki page, they have the complete batsu subbed with some commercials and the v2 without them.

I think he's talking about the RAW version. Sites like youtubeowaraitv usually upload variety shows a day or so after the airdate.
Vatican wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:
andylau-fr wrote:

I think he's talking about the RAW version. Sites like youtubeowaraitv usually upload variety shows a day or so after the airdate.

Is it the FC2 blog? Because I've seen many shows uploaded there with their respective commercials left.
I find it cool since I love japanese commercials.
I love when I download a japanese show and they forgot to remove one or two of the ad breaks. Not all of them, that'd be horrible, but I like finding surprise-ads and seeing japanese ads. Even recognizing some faces in them.
If you want to find the latest Japanese commercials do the following:
Paste into Google: テレビコマーシャル
At the top select Videos.
Then Search Tools.
Select Any Time and change it to Past Week or 24 Hours.

If you want to find compilations of Japanese commercials you can also try specifying the length, commercials are short so a long video of commercials is more likely to be a compilation of commercials.
To do that again click Search Tools.
Change Any Duration to Medium or Long.
Thanks for the tip, soudou. There's another way to find japanese commercials in YouTube, only difference is that you can search from which year you want.

In YouTube put in the search bar the year you want followed by the ''year'' kanji '年', after this just write ''CM集'', it should be something like this:

2014年 CM集
OMG just over 1 more week to go

Daaamn, I am so much looking forward to it, I am interested how much did Matsu get older. :P

Also I hope it will get translated ASAP, it makes me usually depressed if I should watch RAW or wait for translated version. :sweat:
If you're familiar with the weekly show, he didn't really get older. Except the fact that he's always complaining about being hurt somewhere and manage to escape the Tag game in the Batsu again and again :D
Johnhk wrote:
If you're familiar with the weekly show, he didn't really get older. Except the fact that he's always complaining about being hurt somewhere and manage to escape the Tag game in the Batsu again and again :D

I don't think he will escape this year's Tag Game. :D
He does. :!:
andylau-fr wrote:
He does. :!:

Wanna bet?
You see it in the video.

He is not running, he is "jailed" and the other member and the usual guest are looking for a key. Like last year.
:sweat: o-okay! You won.
Go we have any idea who will be broadcasting live and will there be live translations?
492 posts