Official Batsu 2015 Discussion Thread

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
492 posts
Or they want us to believe that. :o
No :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And how come that you haven't eaten fortune cookies?? Get one right now!! (and with all the bad luck, you're gonna get a blank paper :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )
Yeah, I'm weird. :(

I have like 10 fortune cookies, and they all have blank papers. :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:D :D :D
Is there any news about this year's batsu? I haven't found anything on Google yet.
Still early, I think...
Let's wait for announcement
firemen 2.jpg
Firemen.jpg
solari wrote:
Still early, I think...
Let's wait for announcement

I think someone said that there would be a leak or two about the batsu around Nov. 4 or 5.

Arlekin wrote:
firemen 2.jpg
Firemen.jpg

Great photoshot, m8. :D
Arlekin wrote:
firemen 2.jpg
Firemen.jpg

You dont quit about that, right? jejejejeje

Or better a "Mangaka Batsu Game XD"
VideogameDC wrote:
I think someone said that there would be a leak or two about the batsu around Nov. 4 or 5.

I think that's what happened last year but that was because they had to set up a huge sign at a famous racetrack location where one of the race drivers happened to see it. Whereas the old building where they did both the police and earth defence batsu wasn't picked up on. So if this year they're not filming at a location that a lot of people frequent or having to set out external signage it might be awhile later before news gets out.
Oh my god yes! I am looking so much forward to firemen batsu! :clap:

I hope they will have sleeveless shirts though. :)
I think I eyerolled someplace that the batsu games are being streamed somewhere on new year...I'd be quite interested in watching it live. Anyone knows anything about this?
adabo wrote:
Oh my god yes! I am looking so much forward to firemen batsu! :clap:
I hope they will have sleeveless shirts though. :)

They'll be so sleeveless that they'll be shirtless and not even wearing firemen uniforms at all because spoiler:
it's just a running joke on the forum ;)
Someone can spot the flashy bus anyway. :lol:
492 posts