No-Laughing Police Station (2006) [DVD VERSION AVAILABLE!]

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
84 posts Page 3 of 6

I just downloaded and watched it. Thx for all!! Really!

The megaupload links [by Axxo] and the sub-files [by shibata] works perfeclty!!

Arigato! :D

hee~ thank you guys~
you guys are the best~~ :D
"You're not getting it!" - Matsumoto Hitoshi *absolutely tasty series*
:D

Thanks for your contribution Isaac :)

All right people... No need to suffer with all those parts and splits... Here you go with the FULL DVD in just 1 link/CD:

[CENTER]CD1 Batsu Game Part 1[/CENTER]
[CENTER]CD2 Batsu Game Part 2[/CENTER]
[CENTER]CD3 Recap[/CENTER]
[CENTER]CD3 Original episode when they were selected.[/CENTER]

See ya!! :D
[CENTER]Image
Visit the Blog[/CENTER]

Thanks a lot OrosaMx!!
Hey guys, Thanks!! for this great batsu game! :)

But I was just wondering if there's any subtitles for the DVD 3 a and b?

Thanks

Could somebody write me the romanised version of Matsumoto & Tanaka's "WTF?!" I'd really like to use this kind of amusement. :D

Woah... Axxo is up to GNT? awesome... that person is a legend XD

Originally posted by RandyNL1989
Woah... Axxo is up to GNT? awesome... that person is a legend XD

Well... it could be a fake y'know :D

yay! thx for the dvd version...

minna-san, Merry Christmas!... ^^

There's no point for me to download any of it unless they're subbed. I really wish they sold the DVD with english subtitles.... I guarantee they would expand their fan base and make plenty of money at the same time.

Originally posted by zamardii12
There's no point for me to download any of it unless they're subbed. I really wish they sold the DVD with english subtitles.... I guarantee they would expand their fan base and make plenty of money at the same time.

It is subbed.

i've seen it so many times but i still laugh at the dry-heave by jimmy in the second video they have to watch..

<- loved it so much i turned it into an animated gif and made it my avatar
UWAAAAAAAA~!!

The first time I saw the Police Station was hilarious. I didn't watch it subbed at all though it was very easy to comprehend what was going on. Thanks for the upload and subtitles!
84 posts Page 3 of 6