No-Laughing Police Station (2006) [DVD VERSION AVAILABLE!]

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
84 posts Page 2 of 6

Didnt Shibata mention he made this with a selfmade rip of his DVD? so we wont have a chance even if another Rip is out there. Coz most likely the timings wont fit in other dvd-rips, than the original one it was made for.. :(

Come on then, Super Mario 16-bit!
Km, kinda disappointed in the resolution of those files, 512x384, and still black bars... Not much better than the Youtube files.. Ah well, better than nothing.

ShibataBread, thanks a lot for the subs!

I've been waiting for so long! :D

so is the DVD version Axxo post correctly sync with the subs shibatabread post
anyone download and test it yet?
need to know

its the same as the torrent, so yes its in sync Satsugai

thanks for the info
i'll download it now
appreciate your help

Thanks a ton for the DVD version!

There are 2 10th file from Axxo. what should i do?
"You're not getting it!" - Matsumoto Hitoshi *absolutely tasty series*
:D
The video (DVD version) and subs worked perfectly.....

great job. DvD version worked perfectly.

Did you guys downloaded it from the megaupload links?
i download it too, but it has 2 of 10th part. when i have join it, ad i try to extract it, it has a problem with the second CD. it says it was corrupted.?
please can someone help me?? :(
"You're not getting it!" - Matsumoto Hitoshi *absolutely tasty series*
:D

oh looks like i made the tiny mistake of uploading part 10 twice,because one of them must have been uploaded while I wasnt logged in, so it didnt show up and I uploaded it again^^ they are the same and one part is enough.
I dont know where your download went wrong. But here are the checksums, maybe one of the downloads went wrong, you can check with hjsplit
gaki no tsukai dvd10 - police batsu game.rar.001 : 830418164
gaki no tsukai dvd10 - police batsu game.rar.002 : 803362655
gaki no tsukai dvd10 - police batsu game.rar.003 : 830089721
gaki no tsukai dvd10 - police batsu game.rar.004 : 803657126
gaki no tsukai dvd10 - police batsu game.rar.005 : 817469150
gaki no tsukai dvd10 - police batsu game.rar.006 : 812248547
gaki no tsukai dvd10 - police batsu game.rar.007 : 777343518
gaki no tsukai dvd10 - police batsu game.rar.008 : 823851263
gaki no tsukai dvd10 - police batsu game.rar.009 : 795051525
gaki no tsukai dvd10 - police batsu game.rar.010 : 990272823

oh and kanzaki plz edit the links and remove http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3GRMZN5M , no sense for part 10 to be double

-- Done: Removed the doubled part 10.
84 posts Page 2 of 6