No Laughing High School (2005)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
121 posts
I just downloaded this series from Megaupload, but there are not sub titles.... how do I obtain them? Thanks
:S
*crying* LOLOL .. I am just past 1/2 way .. where Hama-chan is there. They just started the Super Ball game & Tanaka just wacked Hama-chan with the ball LOLOL

-- 2011.02.21, 09:20 --

fizzyslik75 wrote:
I just downloaded this series from Megaupload, but there are not sub titles.... how do I obtain them? Thanks

read the bottom of the 1st post :P
very funny thanks kanzaki
can u fix mediafire link 1?
is there a way to watch the high school one with subtitles without having to down load it??????
rx7drifter323 wrote:
is there a way to watch the high school one with subtitles without having to down load it??????

You could find it on youtube, but getting it on your hard drive disk is better because:

-better quality
-you can watch it offline
-won't be removed (youtube removed GNT videos quite often because of copyright infrigements)
New 1 Download link :)
Hard Subbed Version.
Have Fun Watching ;)

Download
Thanks !
All link are died? I cant download :( :( :( :( :( :(
flatron93 wrote:
All link are died? I cant download :( :( :( :( :( :(

Hi,

I recommend trying the torrent that compiles together various batsu games. It was recently added to TeamGaki's seedbox so it should hopefully be well seeded:
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&ti ... howfiles=1

It includes:
(2000) 24-Hour Tag
(2001) Haunted Hotel
(2002) No-Reaction Pie Hell
(2003) No-Laughing Hot Spring Inn
(2004) No Laughing in Yugawara
(2005) No-Laughing High School
(2006) No-Laughing Police Station
(2007) No-Laughing Hospital
(2008) No-Laughing Newspaper Agency
(2009) No-Laughing Hotel Employee
Does anybody know if there is a better raw version than the "[Bikkuri] Gaki no Tsukai High School Batsu Game[XviD 640 x 426].avi"?
It doesn't have to be HD, but better encoded maybe.

Thanks in advance :bow:
I second the query for a better raw of the 2005 High School Batsu. I know a 640x480 (or higher, maybe 576i) 30fps good-quality raw must exist out there, because I have all of the earlier annual batsu games (2000-2004) in 640x480 resolution @ 29-30 fps, and they look much better (and are nearly twice the filesize). But as it stands, Sal and I's 640x426 @ 25 fps raw is the best we have, and it looks...meh, especially the subtitles.

So I'm adding my voice to Sal's. Who has a better raw?
Is there any hardsubbed school batsu uploaded to mediafire or megaupload?

Because i would like watching again in workplace.
Vega wrote:
Is there any hardsubbed school batsu uploaded to mediafire or megaupload?

Because i would like watching again in workplace.
I was wondering this too, I really wanted a hardsub or the entire damn thing in one part maybe torrent or such. Though I'm not complaining if there isn't one, it takes a lot of work to hardsub so.
121 posts