Hamada Titanic Love-scene Batsu Game (1998)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
28 posts Page 1 of 2
Here is a subbed version of Hamada Batsu Game Gakitanic
Hamada has to play Titanic with Matsumoto's Mother Akiko :]

1/3:

http://video.mthai.com/player.php?id=1M1186997120M0

2/3:

http://video.mthai.com/player.php?id=1M1186997517M0

3/3:

http://video.mthai.com/player.php?id=1M1186998060M0
That is one to be soft subbed or made available for download;)
In the end... Heipo beats them all
haha..thanks for the link, i only found subbed version up to 2nd part before..finally got to see the last part..kudos! :D
Thanks =D

It's darn hell funny, but I've always wondered why Hamada kept hitting Matsumoto's mother =/
Hama-chan is such an A-hole, rofl. he even hits his best friend's mom. Got that IS a sadist
Originally posted by EdsonLa
Hama-chan is such an A-hole, rofl. he even hits his best friend's mom. Got that IS a sadist

Agreed lol... but that is part of what makes him so great.

at last... get to watch the 3/3... thanks a lot... :D

is it possible to get a download link?
I'd rather have them saved on my pc than on the net.

Use download helper the mozilla addon. Small but, better than nothing I guess. After that if u want to convert it, use Any Video Converter. All free =)

I lolled at the typos :D LOS ANGELS - BEVERY HILLS - HOLLY WOOD :D

niceeeee i laughed so hard hahaha thanks for the videos ^_^ :D
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?"
:D :evil:Yuuki Liz :evil: :D

i laughed when she mis-pronounced Titanic...lol
Originally posted by otakusinc
Thanks =D

It's darn hell funny, but I've always wondered why Hamada kept hitting Matsumoto's mother =/

matsumoto's mum is great, she's a real sport xD

i just wonder as well why hamada had to hit her, was a bit awkward for me to watch.

show was still funny though :D
me wants to go to Japan.
Aug. 23, 1998: Gakitanic (Gaki no tsukai — Hamada L.A. de Okan to TITANIC!!)
Hamada loses a golf challenge against the rest of the cast (Challenge aired on May 24, 1998) and must go to Los Angeles with Matsumoto's mother to shoot the love scene from Titanic.
Thanks for sharing ;) it's pityful thaht the quality is bad since it has been filmed in 1998, we can't find in better quality..
28 posts Page 1 of 2