No-Laughing Spy Batsu (2010)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
432 posts
thx for share :rock: still waiting for subs :D
Yukito wrote:
Kickass. Very fast. Not watching until subs though. So, do tell, anyone who has watched.....any good? :)......Well, of course they are, but this one any better than the past few?

I watched the 1080p version and I had a good time. It's not the same without the subs though.

I'll have to wait until the whole thing is subbed and watch it again. I never get tired of these :)
dled the 1080p version and i love it, was worth the 3hr dling it and not regretting it at all :rofl:
can't wait for the sub..preview the video already make me lough..wait until the sub available :bow:
Wow 5 hours, really looking forward to watching this. Thanks to subbers for putting in so much effort so us non-Japanese knowers can revel in all the Batsu glory.

Dled the 1080p in 1 hours :P, may do an encode to 720p see if I can shave some Gigs off the size.

Thanks again ^^

I wonder if eventually we will get a full 24 hour batsu game... nothing cut out, that would be so awesome.
WOOHOO!!!! New Game.

I'm definitely downloading the 1080i version. Waiting for subs. :rock:
Thanks for the hard work to everyone involved in the video uploading, subbing, syncing, and other parts to make this all happen. Can't wait for completed subs, thanks again.

hulk smash :envy:
Is it possible to mirror the HD links to another file hoster?
I only get 5kbs from Megaupload.

Much appreciated.
MooMetal wrote:
Is it possible to mirror the HD links to another file hoster?
I only get 5kbs from Megaupload.

Much appreciated.

Dang o_0 usually megaupload is around 200 - 300 kbps for most people. Where are you located?
Gaki no Tsukai in 1080p....amazing stuff - thanks guys, am really grateful! :)
why can i not see the video after extract..???? :sweat:
rashphl wrote:
why can i not see the video after extract..???? :sweat:

If you downloaded the mp4 versions from the front Windows Media Player should play them automatically, if you downloaded my 720p encode then get VLC or K-Lite Mega Codec Pack with MPC-HC to play mkvs, if in doubt get VLC/K-Lite anyway to play all video formats.

If you are on Linux think VLC also works on there, if on MAC ermmm I have no idea...
I just want to thank the subbers in advance, cant wait 'til youre done! It will be a good day when they're ready. :* :inlove:
432 posts