Hamada's Trip to Vladivostok Batsu Game (2003) RAW

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Great job ;) Thanks!
File size is sooo big just for 37min.. ):
collisions wrote:

that's so true..btw, thanks for sharing
That's my fault. I thought he would hardsub the batsu so I've sent him the uncompressed mpeg2 since he would have to re-encode the file then anyways. If it's such a big problem I may encode it to something smaller.
File down? Send me a pm!
collisions wrote:

I tried to convert it quite a few times but in the original file, the timings always were wrong as if they were on a variable bitrate.
Then I put them into different mp4 that overalled 500mb (with an inferior audio quality) and about 550mb (with a better audio quality). In both cases, the video length had shortened, and some dialogues of the final talk were missing, so I decided to put a video quality closer to the original, but the file got way too big. The final adjustment was made to build up a great 1.4mb file, pretty much similar to the mpeg2 original one, and I decided to leave it like that.

Once again I would like to thank Hand's unvaluable effort to rip the DVD and handle it to me because of a request I thought it was forgotten.

The Spanish subs as well as the French ones (they are on stand-by, but the translation will be on its way pretty soon) they have been made with accurate timing based on this file. My goal was to provide a HQ videofile to the users. I know it's big, that was indeed my first impression and it was really a pain in the 4ss to upload the whole stuff. Thank you for file your complaints, but try to enjoy the video and be thankful when you have just grounded.
can anyone reupload the files? :( or one link for donwload

thx
Dammit. I'll get back my router in the following days. Then I'll try to reupload it. I'll try to reupload some of the subs too.
I dunno why does the rapidshare reset all the contents now all of a sudden.

*Edit* Nearly forgot. Links updated.
re-upload please.

Sorry for my bad english. Please correct my writing if it's wrong.
Transfer done. Now they won't become inactive.
10 posts Page 1 of 1