Page 26 of 27

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 24.02.2019, 16:31
by poke1
Zomboid wrote:
I will add myself to this queue and would like to ask for an invite to JPTVTS too, please. :$ :inlove: Thank you!

I sent you a PM. :)

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 25.02.2019, 00:48
by skyforce08
can someone give invite to jptvts please, :$

thank you :inlove: :inlove:

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 25.02.2019, 03:00
by uiru
Hi. Looking for a jptvts.us invite also. I have gigabit fiber and never stop seeding. Thanks in advance!

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 25.02.2019, 07:34
by poke1
skyforce08 wrote:
can someone give invite to jptvts please, :$

thank you :inlove: :inlove:

uiru wrote:
Hi. Looking for a jptvts.us invite also. I have gigabit fiber and never stop seeding. Thanks in advance!

I sent a PM to both of you. :)

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 01.03.2019, 12:15
by poke1
I'm out of invitations, so don't ask invitations from me anymore. yoshiikuzo still has invitations, so you can send him a PM. In the PM, please include what shows you are interested in and how much drive space you plan to/can dedicate for JPTVTS.

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 01.03.2019, 23:32
by Inkin
Hey guys, could I get an invite too if I'm not too late to the ride? Thanks :inlove:

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 09.04.2019, 05:00
by macken_U
It's my first time to watch Japanese TV shows and I'm hoping that I can get them in good quality. :> Hope you can help me in finding good sites to download TV shows (even if its subbed or raw, any is fine)! Thank you! :) :) :)

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 18.04.2019, 00:19
by Syaro
If anyone still has an invite, I'd love one. Been finding a tracker forever so I can hook it up to my server to automatically pull new episodes. Will seed!
Thanks!!

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 21.04.2019, 12:39
by reriko
Can I get an invite please?

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 21.04.2019, 18:17
by poke1
Please read this post:

poke1 wrote:
I'm out of invitations, so don't ask invitations from me anymore. yoshiikuzo still has invitations, so you can send him a PM. In the PM, please include what shows you are interested in and how much drive space you plan to/can dedicate for JPTVTS.

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 08.05.2019, 05:54
by giosan
Hi

May I please get an invite to jptvts? Would very much appreciate it... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 08.05.2019, 17:38
by bread
Learning Japanese and this would be a big help, could I get an invite please?

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 09.05.2019, 07:51
by Bolydoo
I am BAN to jptvts.
Why was I BAN? Is it because I have not been log in for a long time?

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 11.05.2019, 23:39
by Neologic
Bolydoo wrote:
I am BAN to jptvts.
Why was I BAN? Is it because I have not been log in for a long time?


Maybe..

Re: Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

Posted: 09.06.2019, 02:12
by Gabran
I please invite jptvts