Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

395 posts
Zomboid wrote:
I will add myself to this queue and would like to ask for an invite to JPTVTS too, please. :$ :inlove: Thank you!

I sent you a PM. :)
can someone give invite to jptvts please, :$

thank you :inlove: :inlove:
Hi. Looking for a jptvts.us invite also. I have gigabit fiber and never stop seeding. Thanks in advance!
skyforce08 wrote:
can someone give invite to jptvts please, :$

thank you :inlove: :inlove:

uiru wrote:
Hi. Looking for a jptvts.us invite also. I have gigabit fiber and never stop seeding. Thanks in advance!

I sent a PM to both of you. :)
I'm out of invitations, so don't ask invitations from me anymore. yoshiikuzo still has invitations, so you can send him a PM. In the PM, please include what shows you are interested in and how much drive space you plan to/can dedicate for JPTVTS.
Hey guys, could I get an invite too if I'm not too late to the ride? Thanks :inlove:
It's my first time to watch Japanese TV shows and I'm hoping that I can get them in good quality. :> Hope you can help me in finding good sites to download TV shows (even if its subbed or raw, any is fine)! Thank you! :) :) :)
If anyone still has an invite, I'd love one. Been finding a tracker forever so I can hook it up to my server to automatically pull new episodes. Will seed!
Thanks!!
Can I get an invite please?
Please read this post:

poke1 wrote:
I'm out of invitations, so don't ask invitations from me anymore. yoshiikuzo still has invitations, so you can send him a PM. In the PM, please include what shows you are interested in and how much drive space you plan to/can dedicate for JPTVTS.
Hi

May I please get an invite to jptvts? Would very much appreciate it... :bow: :bow: :bow:
Learning Japanese and this would be a big help, could I get an invite please?
I am BAN to jptvts.
Why was I BAN? Is it because I have not been log in for a long time?
Bolydoo wrote:
I am BAN to jptvts.
Why was I BAN? Is it because I have not been log in for a long time?

Maybe..
I please invite jptvts
395 posts