Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

396 posts
yhogievo wrote:
Hi GGib
Is it possible for me to get an invite?
Thank you.

I sent you a PM. :)
GGib wrote:
kalix wrote:
Hi GGib,
If JPTVTS is still available, I would like an invite please.
Thank you very much.

I sent you a PM. :)


Hi ,
Is it still possible to have a invitation?

if yes, thx to reply me
Best regard
kakashi234 wrote:
Hi ,
Is it still possible to have a invitation?

if yes, thx to reply me
Best regard

I sent you a PM. :)
@GGib I hope I can join JPTVTs as well :-) big time lover of Japanese Game Shows and Dramas
Daichi wrote:
@GGib I hope I can join JPTVTs as well :-) big time lover of Japanese Game Shows and Dramas

I sent you a PM. I have invitations as well.
GGib wrote:
GGib wrote:
There's a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows (AOX wen't belly up on variety show department). If someone's interested in joining, send me a message and I'll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus

I got some more invites, so if someone is interested, send me a message. :)


Hi, I was hoping if I can get an invitation too!
Really appreciated!
marimania wrote:
Hi, I was hoping if I can get an invitation too!
Really appreciated!

I sent you a PM. I have invitations as well. :)
I just found out about "jptvts.us" and I too would like an Invitation.
Could someone possibly send me an invite to JPTVTS please?
I can show proofs from other trackers.
Thanks in advance.
SoBomb wrote:
I just found out about "jptvts.us" and I too would like an Invitation.
Could someone possibly send me an invite to JPTVTS please?
I can show proofs from other trackers.
Thanks in advance.

I sent you a PM. :)
Can somebody help me to get an invitation to JPTV.TS as well?
Much appreciated.
jinsanTO wrote:
Can somebody help me to get an invitation to JPTV.TS as well?
Much appreciated.

I sent you a PM. :)
Hiii if it’s not too late could I please have an invite as well? Thank hou :D
Oh wow just caught this thread. May I catch a ride on the invitation train as well?

Thanks!
pinkll wrote:
Hiii if it’s not too late could I please have an invite as well? Thank hou :D

dillame wrote:
Oh wow just caught this thread. May I catch a ride on the invitation train as well?

Thanks!

I sent a PM to both of you. :)
I I discovered this forum just now, but I'm a big fan of GnT.
Are there any possibilities that I can also receive the invitation? thanks a lot :D :D
396 posts

Who is online

In total there are 140 users online :: 3 registered, 2 hidden and 135 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 11731 on 19.11.2019, 00:56

Users browsing this forum: cloudjee, korez, TdK and 135 guests
leonie.lewis@boerse.site jairo.house@boerse.site kash.friedrich@boerse.site vera.moody@boerse.site payton.nolan@boerse.site draven.carr@boerse.site everly.bergmann@boerse.site madeline.walter@boerse.site melina.lucero@boerse.site kellan.flowers@boerse.site hugh.may@hochschule.tech waylon.escobar@hochschule.tech sven.weiss@hochschule.tech leia.joyce@hochschule.tech keagan.wiggins@hochschule.tech kaya.benson@hochschule.tech claudia.mays@hochschule.tech alana.herrmann@hochschule.tech rowen.meyer@hochschule.tech dominique.sparks@hochschule.tech alvin.case@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site blakely.norton@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site cash.ellis@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site erica.osborne@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site claudia.deleon@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site wilson.stuart@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site uriel.arias@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site benjamin.sosa@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site anton.acosta@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site rocco.ball@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site