Otsuke "Stupid" 2014 Special ~MUST SEE!

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your continued support of our Blog-site Jaddicts!
I wanted to share a really funny and crazy variety special with lots of half naked guy and gals!

http://j-addicts.blogspot.com/2014/08/o ... ecial.html

Sincerely,
Ace

うつけフェス2014
The title is Utsuke (Utsukemon),not Otsuke.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x239ise http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x239j6z

Like always, I really appreciate the contribution of the master of master, [b:1o71q2hv]ErnieYoung[/b:1o71q2hv], but this is beyond the realm of lame!! I don’t know about the rest of you, but I watch the all fucking think and never laugh!! This is horrible!!! Not funny at all IMFO

Probably one of the worst shows Fuji TV has ever created.

And he said "MUST SEE!!" :rofl: :rofl:

Just saw the opening…
WTF did I just watch…

This is the first time a japanese channel that I like has let me down. :(

[quote="solari":1zlrlj09]Just saw the opening…
WTF did I just watch…[/quote:1zlrlj09] IKR!!

The funniest thing is that this kind of show is used as reference when someone talk about "The kind of shows they have on japan".
And everybody ends up thinking japanese TV is filled with either that or boring news shows.

Well, I kinda enjoyed its weird and absurd humor. It’s a series of short stunts and sketches. Some of them are nice, but others are really dull . Slapstick, manzaiesque or just plain stupid; a little bit of everything. You can tell from the live connections and the secret phone calls (to Kojima from Anjasshu and some Sanji comedian) that’s a late night show.

It reminds me of manganimes such as Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Excel Saga or Gintama with that nonsense humor. You may like it or not, as the first two minutes is a mindblown sample of the show, but there’s no reason to blow the foam at the bartender’s face.

For one thing is true: For good or for bad, it’s pretty damn stupid, as the title says. :D

I wonder how they managed to convince Fuji TV executives to make this show?

I wonder at what time it was broadcasted.[/quote:3s2jss5l]
For some reason, I watched the whole thing, and a timeline is mentioned in the show. I think from around 2.30am or so till 4am

[quote="solari":yptkekn6][quote="andylau-fr":yptkekn6]:fubar:
I wonder at what time it was broadcasted.[/quote:yptkekn6]
For some reason, I watched the whole thing, and a timeline is mentioned in the show. I think from around 2.30am or so till 4am[/quote:yptkekn6]

Who would be up to 2:30 am to see this!? ._.

MUST SEE indeed!

I don’t think the first solo act needed the musical accompaniment for his foot trick. The hula hoop dude is the same person who brought us the Elbow Dance during the bus segment of one of the batsu games.

Part 2 opens with Oshiri Stage, so if you’re not into butt stuff, or you don’t want to see it get weird again, skip to 4:47. After that, it’s pretty tame. The female co-host gets into it with one of the performers for some reason. She just doesn’t think he’s funny. She looks familiar, but I don’t know why.

Dude, I saw the whole think. If you like it, good for you. I don’t like it, I post my opinion and it seems that many people don’t like it too. Who are you trying to convince?

[quote="Arlekin":3rnlce56]Who are you trying to convince?[/quote:3rnlce56]

I’m not trying to convince anybody. I’m providing a brief description so that people who have not seen it can decide whether or not to watch it. It’s something I wish more OPs would do because there have been a few episodes posted that I wish I had not spent time on. I’m glad you think 17 people constitutes "many".

Happy viewing!

Yeah, right. Cause your lonely opinion can make the difference

Just calm down everyone, it’s a show that could be likeable for some people and others don’t like. No need to go crazy on someone’s opinion!