Mecha-Ike MegaThread

674 posts
spoonful-rainbow wrote:
eehh?? how? please tell me!! sorry i'm such an idiot at these things >.<


You need to download the archive .zip that Ernie posted with the MEGA's link. So extract the .zip, and rename the extracted archive with .txt at the end. Open the file and use the key in MEGA's link to download the video. =]
rennerarruda wrote:
spoonful-rainbow wrote:
eehh?? how? please tell me!! sorry i'm such an idiot at these things >.<


You need to download the archive .zip that Ernie posted with the MEGA's link. So extract the .zip, and rename the extracted archive with .txt at the end. Open the file and use the key in MEGA's link to download the video. =]


Woah thanks!!
Mecha-ike 2016.07.02 - Break Time of Mechaike Onsen Project
めちゃイケ温泉作りの休憩時間
https://mega.nz/#!fNcFCZAI
Image
MECHAIKE_160702_Break Time of Mechaike Onsen Project [720p].zip
Mecha-ike 2016.07.09 - OKANEYA: Gomi Geinin Yashiki
オカネ屋: ゴミ屋敷ならぬゴミ芸人屋敷
https://mega.nz/#!6A9FiaYS
Image
MECHAIKE_160709_OKANEYA - Gomi Geinin Yashiki [720p].zip
In last Mechaike (2016.07.30) shows up Endo at the end.

This episode is about Yamamoto Keiichi appearing on the show after 10 years.
Yamamoto was the kombi of Kato Koji till 2006, when he was accused to rape a 17-year-old girl. Yoshimoto cancelled his contract and he had to leave the show. Similar to Itao's case I think.

Someone knows what happened afterwards? was he found guilty? was he in jail?

At the end of the show there is some kind of confrontation. I have never seen them, included Endo, so moved before!
sebas-chan wrote:
In last Mechaike (2016.07.30) shows up Endo at the end.

This episode is about Yamamoto Keiichi appearing on the show after 10 years.
Yamamoto was the kombi of Kato Koji till 2006, when he was accused to rape a 17-year-old girl. Yoshimoto cancelled his contract and he had to leave the show. Similar to Itao's case I think.

Someone knows what happened afterwards? was he found guilty? was he in jail?

At the end of the show there is some kind of confrontation. I have never seen them, included Endo, so moved before!

From what I have read on the web, I think he avoided jail time, but he was basically disgraced in the industry for what he had done. He basically lost all of his regular shows and gigs and resorted to opening a little food store in order to sustain himself. He actually returned to doing comedy around January last year and there was discussion heating up before last week's episode that he would make an appearance to Mechaike, because the program's ratings had been sagging quite heavily for a while now and his old comedian friends (Ninety-nine, London Boots' Tamura Atsushi, Endo, Kato) still wanted to see him back. The episode last week got an 11.9% rating, which was the first double figure rating for quite a while so it did its job.
thanks Vatican!
thats what I tought. hard thing. if he did it and just lost his job and now they bring it back to have some raiting, the amount of machismo and hypocrisy here is quite big. will people receive him back well?

here a link to the show:
http://dai.ly/x4mkfib (part 1)
http://dai.ly/x4mkq57 (part 2)
Mecha-ike 2016.07.30 - 2H30MSP Trailer - The 10 years without Yamamoto
10:25 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.
めちゃイケと山本圭壱 空白の10年 総ざらいスペシャル
https://mega.nz/#!6NNzGBSS
Image
MECHAIKE_160730_2H30MSP Trailer - The 10 years without Yamamoto [720p].zip
Thanks ernie for the video. I was wondering if you would put these episodes too. thats why I put some links in the previous post.
Endo showed up in this "trailer" show too:)
Mecha-ike 2016.07.30 - 2H30MSP Yamamoto Reunion
6:30 p.m. - 8:54 p.m.
夏休みの宿題スペシャル!!
ゴクラク少年愚連隊 加藤君の元相方を どついたるねん! の巻
https://mega.nz/#!7IVmAQ6C
Image
MECHAIKE_160730_2H30MSP Yamamoto Reunion [720p].zip
Wow that was a rough watch, but I'm glad I did.


Who was the woman that was at the end? Was that the 17 year old from 2006 of his scandal? Or is it his wife? I guess the girl would be about 27 now, so it felt like it might have been her.
The episode leaves quite a mixed after-taste. I disliked Yamamoto after the scandal, and slightly more after watching. But on the other side, it feels good to see Gokuraku Tonbo as a duo again. Atsushi and Endo's feeling about Yamamoto really got me.

And Kato Koji too, he really let out his emotion about Yamamoto. He looks very cool. Even tho I still dislike Yamamoto, I'm hoping to see more Gokuraku Tonbo.

Lazybear wrote:
Who was the woman that was at the end? Was that the 17 year old from 2006 of his scandal? Or is it his wife? I guess the girl would be about 27 now, so it felt like it might have been her.


Kato Koji's wife.
I also didn't like Yamamoto initially and still a bit concerned about him however the reason behind the program was great. I think its still gonna be a bit hard going forward as it stands.

Hopefully it rubs off positively on Mecha Ike though, and comedians from other programs :)
Mecha-ike 2016.08.06 - Yamamoto Part 2
これで終わりの大清算スペシャル!!
続ゴクラク少年愚連隊 加藤君との約束を果たしたるねん! の巻
https://mega.nz/#!HUdhyRaI
Image
MECHAIKE_160806_Yamamoto Pt2 [720p].zip
Mecha-ike 2016.08.13 - 2nd Interview to Surprise One into Confession
衝撃スクープ 芸能ウラ話 & (秘)私生活をなぜか自分で大暴露!!
https://mega.nz/#!nZU11YbC
Image
MECHAIKE_160813_2nd Interview to Surprise One into Confession [720p].zip
674 posts