[EN Sub] Vintage -DT Nasty Boyz Meaurement

Hello All,

Thanks for the continued support of our web-blog.
I found a rare and vintage clip (Downtown crew looks so young) and did a short English sub (1 min).
Matsumoto measuring Sakura/model’s areola on a variety show. It has been awhile since I have subbed, but this is a very short clip that I know you’ll enjoy! In the video is Hamada and Itsuji Itao commenting. *Warning: Contains some nudity, for mature audiences.

http://j-addicts.blogspot.com/2014/04/d ... nt-en.html

Domos!
Ace

I think this is from Downtown Kazaana…

yes, it’s kazaana, #soudou uploaded the raw file in the kazaana section.
thanks for the subs :bow:

Ah yeah, that’s from the 1 hour 30 Downtown Kazaana special, which had a contest where they had to guess either / or on different things. But I remember when I was looking for Kazaana stuff, this one clip had been uploaded widely (because boobs :rofl: ).

Thanks for subbing such an obscure show, there’s lots of weird and wacky stuff in the Kazaana series, if you want more material and any of the videos are down in the forum subsection for it, just give me a private message and I’ll re-up.

http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewforum.php?f=89

This is something new for me. Was the ‘‘Downtown Kazaana’’ show to be a mature show at all? Because I’ll download some episodes even if they aren’t subbed :rofl:

[quote="VideogameDC":yehkamk2]This is something new for me. Was the ‘‘Downtown Kazaana’’ show to be a mature show at all? Because I’ll download some episodes even if they aren’t subbed :rofl:[/quote:yehkamk2]

It was a late night show so whilst not all of it was adult, if they decided to do something of that nature in an episode they could do so freely. As a result some of it gets really into the WTF realm. Like a Yamazaki Produce style episode where he creates an Adult Video (no sex, but plenty of mature themes otherwise… :$ ).

I’d definitely reccomend the series without subs. Most of it, outside the quiz/talk segments, are just crazy games (playing soccer with their tongues using a ball covered in pepper) or odd batsus (firecrackers in a box strapped to their head).

Sadly there is stuff that seems extremely difficult to find anywhere. Also I do apologise for the broken Zippyshare links in that section, would up it all to MEGA but don’t know if you can have more than one account there (I’d soon max it out). For now, grab what you can and just contact me via private message with a list of what you can’t get.

As far as I know, I think you can have many accounts on MEGA. I wonder why do you need more than 1 account there hahaha

[quote="VideogameDC":3c90k28q]As far as I know, I think you can have many accounts on MEGA.[/quote:3c90k28q]

MEGA just seems weird compared to other file host sites, since its more of a collective cloud storage system. Worth a shot though someday.

[quote:3c90k28q]I wonder why do you need more than 1 account there hahaha[/quote:3c90k28q]

MEGA doesn’t have unlimited storage space like Zippyshare. 50gb storage is a lot but I think Downtown Kazaana plus another series I plan to upload is probably nearly 20gb already :rofl:

[quote="soudou":1s6djlsa][quote="VideogameDC":1s6djlsa]As far as I know, I think you can have many accounts on MEGA.[/quote:1s6djlsa]

MEGA just seems weird compared to other file host sites, since its more of a collective cloud storage system. Worth a shot though someday[/quote:1s6djlsa]

Let us know what happened.

[quote:1s6djlsa][quote:1s6djlsa]I wonder why do you need more than 1 account there hahaha[/quote:1s6djlsa]

MEGA doesn’t have unlimited storage space like Zippyshare. 50gb storage is a lot but I think Downtown Kazaana plus another series I plan to upload is probably nearly 20gb already :rofl:[/quote:1s6djlsa]

You can use Microsoft’s OneDrive, Google Drive, Firedrive ;)