Udo Suzuki in Sasuke (Ninja Warrior) 2010

Was watching this clip on you tube when Udo appeared, So i thought i would share. Go to 4:30 to see him try and beat the course :D
[img:lthruggc]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J31xTee0Pts/S0HXHRd0yyI/AAAAAAAAQJY/6Wa9o0nv0U0/s320/vlcsnap-298091.jpg[/img:lthruggc]
[url:lthruggc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J72Vyh4r34k[/url:lthruggc]

Don’t know if he has tried before or after this.

to my recollection that was the only time he participated on the show.

That clip is full of people from the Japanese entertainment industry :o :) No wonder there are so many wacky antics!
I’ve not watched Ninja Warrior for a while…since before I got into owarai variety shows…wonder if the other seasons also have so many people from the entertainment industry…

Degawa is in the audience. You can see his reaction after Udo fell :D
There are also other comedians in the audience, but I don’t really know them.

Kano Eikou, Kojima Yoshio also participated! Oh hey, it’s Sudo Genki. And Wakki from Penalty

I know a comedian called Kinnikun was on Ninja Warrior one time, but I dunno when, or whether he’s already been mentioned.

i remeber kinnikun, mori san chuu also have been on aswell as himura from bananaman i believe. i know there are other conedians i just can’t remeber their name. I was in deep to ninja warrior at one point.

[quote="DesertStarr":339gvzvc]I was in deep into ninja warrior at one point.[/quote:339gvzvc]

SAAAAAME, back when I had G4 (on cable)! Looking back, even though I watched a good amount of anime on Cartoon Network growing up (Dragon Ball Z, Outlaw Star, Gundam, Tenchi Universe, Naruto, and I think Ghost in the Shell and others), watching Ninja Warrior was probably my first conscious inklings of the magickal charms of that mysterious land across the sea called Japan - and its television. When the economy took that big hit around '07-'08, we had to give up cable, and by that time, I’d already begun to start losing interest in Ninja Warrior anyway - so my interest in J-tv relapsed to an embryonic state of occasionally watching "Funny Japanese Prank" videos on Youtube, which, coincidentally, was where I found [i:339gvzvc]"the Gaki Gateway Clip"[/i:339gvzvc] (you know, the one from one of their Oogiri games, where they all mess up tongue twisters and meet the chinko machine) - the video that opened the door to the only show I actually watch each week: Gaki no Tsukai.

Hm. Maybe I should try to get back into Ninja Warrior.

Also, MXC/Takeshi’s Castle FTW.

That video of ninja wariors has several comedians in it.

Kano, whom im not too familiar with.
Kojima who ofcourse was in a few batsu’s and is decent comedian in his own right
Wakki who i have seen on gakki a few times

and in the crowd i saw few others whose name escapes me.