2009 Batsu game.

What will be the weapon of choice for this years Batsu game?

it’s going to be another smack in the butt i bet. It hurts the most and does no permanent damage. They used big rubber pencils for the newspaper batsu so I wonder what’s hotel related that they would use for this one.

[quote:30al642b][i:30al642b]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:30al642b]
it’s going to be another smack in the butt i bet. It hurts the most and does no permanent damage. They used big rubber pencils for the newspaper batsu so I wonder what’s hotel related that they would use for this one.[/quote:30al642b]
Here’s a guess…rubber broom sticks :D

Am I the only one who thinks the rubber sticks don’t really look that painful? I miss the kendo type sticks from the high school batsu or the blow darts. When they use the rubber ones they don’t seem to care that much when they get hit.

On a side note, I love the layout of this board, it looks amazing.

well they are getting older… but i do think they hurt more than they look, i mean it’s hard rubber, and the punishers are swinging as hard as they can.

I agree with Kyon. I think butt-slapping is more suitable. With their age, I don’t think they’ll be able to withstand 26 hours of ass-darts. As funny as it looks, the production team would never neglect health issues.

Have you ever been butt-slapped constantly? When I was little, butt-slapping was considered a form of common discipline and I am not kidding when I said I got my ass whooped a lot. And it HURTS.

I say, go for that ass-slapping plastic! :D

painful? s&m whips from the spa batsu looks and sounds painful…
but i do agree on the rubber broomstick being used.

[quote:1cyzbwwd][i:1cyzbwwd]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:1cyzbwwd]
Have you ever been butt-slapped constantly? When I was little, butt-slapping was considered a form of common discipline and I am not kidding when I said I got my ass whooped a lot. And it HURTS.

I say, go for that ass-slapping plastic! :D[/quote:1cyzbwwd]

I got whipped with a 1 inch thick piece of wood as a kid. Pretty much once a week. Fun times!

I still say the rubber thing isn’t painful enough. Or at least switch up the punishments to give them more motivation not to laugh. It’s awesome when they throw the ol’ Thai kick in there. The occasional paintball gun wouldn’t kill anybody either.

Yeah, unfortunately it’s going to be butt-slapping from now. Oh well, let’s just cross our fingers that they’ll get butt-slapped more than they did last year or the year before.

where does this idea that the slapping with the hard rubber items not hurt come from? check out yamazaki’s marks in the newspaper batsu when he’s wearing that freakish red outfit Aslo can you tell me those hits in the police batsu didn’t hurt? I mean even a whiffle bat will hurt if swung hard enough. It’s the ‘slap’ and not the ‘hit’ that hurts, should they just use a metal pipe instead? no, beause it would probably break some bones, the object is pain without permanent damage. According to your logic maybe Chouno-san should just punch yamasaki in the face because an open-hand isn’t very ‘hard’.

lol ,imagine him punching Yamazki ever time he laughs , there will be nothing left of Yama-chan face lol

[quote:28q9ceu5][i:28q9ceu5]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:28q9ceu5]

[/quote:28q9ceu5]

must not think impure thoughts…

Exactly. They are being ass-whooped continuously in practically ONE whole day in full swings. I doubt that is more the pain even I can endure from a beating discipline every week.

Kyon: Damn, I tried to be careful with my words :P