(pt 17) Subbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I’d be an ass and beat all of you :)

Check my site, [url:hd4ma14i]http://www.shibatabread.com[/url:hd4ma14i]

or,

my Youtube account, ShibataBreadLive (may not be up yet)

It’s live on youtube.

Keep up the kickass work man.

[quote:6igcells][i:6igcells]Originally posted by ShibataBread[/i:6igcells]
I thought I’d be an ass and beat all of you :)

Check my site, [url:6igcells]http://www.shibatabread.com[/url:6igcells]

or,

my Youtube account, ShibataBreadLive (may not be up yet)[/quote:6igcells]

lol the subber himself beat us to it this time

Fun to see the great subber here! :D

Good work :)

Exellent job, Shibata<3

Keep up the good work :D

Are you still in Japan?

hahaha great shibata :] :] :] :]
hope the jimmy onishi skit will be good

DAmmnn, Thought to be the first on to post :baby:

Great work shibata! Really funny part:)

the “Tonight is ********” bits always crack me up so bad. i don’t see how they don’t laugh more than what they usually do. also, i thought it would’ve been great if during the talent show their ugly version of TATU duo would’ve came out. that one is another classic that they haven’t used in awhile.

[quote:24a25i27][i:24a25i27]Originally posted by Ezoghoul[/i:24a25i27]
the “Tonight is ********” bits always crack me up so bad.[/quote:24a25i27]

The upcoming Cho HEY HEY part is even better :D Hamada can’t stop laughing at it no matter what, lol

I seriously can’t wait for Jimmy’s skit

So, how many parts left to go?

yeah i can only imagine the Cho Hey Hey part that follows. i hated that it cut off after the first 3 Heh hey’s cause it was hilarious. im just gona go ahead n watch the next part unsubbed.

[quote:3j99e32a][i:3j99e32a]Originally posted by Ezoghoul[/i:3j99e32a]
yeah i can only imagine the Cho Hey Hey part that follows. i hated that it cut off after the first 3 Heh hey’s cause it was hilarious. im just gona go ahead n watch the next part unsubbed.[/quote:3j99e32a]

Yah go ahead, you don’t need any sub for that part :D

Hahahah XD The whole Konyaga Yamada and Sho heyyy thing is the best thing of the batsu series and this part has it. I laughed my everything off :D:D::D::DD

Yes! The first part of the anticipated scene I’ve been waiting to see again (subbed). Can’t wait to see the rest of the ‘sleep’ scenes :D

[quote:gouo69iz][i:gouo69iz]Originally posted by ShadiHD[/i:gouo69iz]
I seriously can’t wait for Jimmy’s skit[/quote:gouo69iz]

Ditto that!

ok so i watched the rest of that part unsubbed. man… how did freakin yamasaki not wake up during that whole bit. and then when he finally does wake up and what causes his awakening, his face is priceless! but i’ll stop there for the sake of those who haven’t seen the following part. i think i’ll leave work now. :D