Soudou for Global Moderator

Well, the guy is awesome. Is always helping others, and he is a mayor contributor to this site. We need a mod who can be here every day to solve some problems of the users (like approve the first topic of the new people) and he is polite and humble and he can talk with patience (No, I can’t) So, that’s it. I hope that some admin read this thread and decide

[size=200:12d873s8]NOW!!![/size:12d873s8]…the question for you at home is…Are you agree with me??

Oh wow… thank you. :bow: I’m really honoured!!I appreciate your kind words. But I’m really sorry, I can’t be a moderator. I barely have enough time to run my Tumblr as it is :sweat: I’ve been a moderator or admin on other sites/forums/games/chats in the past and I’m kinda done with all that and just prefer to be a regular member now. :rofl: Hope that doesn’t seem ungrateful… I truly am happy to be reccomended by you. Thank you!

Regarding manually approving members, it’s possible there are options still to try for anti-spam that will cut out troublesome first posts without requiring manually approving every new registration. Though its no longer updated, this one still works for me on a phpBB installation that was getting spammed everyday. It’s been a few years now and it doesn’t get any spam still with this and the Sortables Captcha add-on. But that’s just my experience.

http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Php ... pam_hammer

But Soudou…you are the one!! You can stop bullets with your mind :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nah, is ok. I thought that maybe you wanted to be a mod, but if you don’t have the time, is ok. I understand…now I’m going to cry naked in the shower like this

[img:1sidrwug]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8__hOUtirGE/U538npzd3fI/AAAAAAAABC4/9zU3ogLuTDM/w478-h347-no/MAN%252BI%252BFEEL%252BSO%252BBAD%252BNOW%252B_4f9e8f7ea3c93aac1841a0939d41367b.jpg[/img:1sidrwug]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You don't need to thank me bro. I thought that you'll be the best option for a new mod. We need a mod with more presence here, and you're always around...helping people and answering the most stupid questions in the forum, but is ok. Life is first and I imagine that being a mod can be "Mendokusai". Thanks for reply pal!! :bow: :bow: :drunk:

[b:20oama8d]soudou[/b:20oama8d] could be a great mod if he had time for it :D
It’s surprising to see a mod getting tired of it and just be a regular user tho :o

Is not a surprise. I was a mod once…long time ago…when the internet was called Arpanet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (I’m not that old) but I was fighting with morons all the day!!! I don’t have a good character, I’m not nice, I’m not a good person, I need more patience…and with a great power comes a great responsibility :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and I was banning assholes here and there…so got tired of that. I understand Soudou

[quote="Arlekin":1owaocwl]I was banning [b:1owaocwl]assholes[/b:1owaocwl] here and there…[/quote:1owaocwl]
'dat language :x

I don’t even try to be a mod, because I will end up banning half of the users here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I have little to almost no patience at all :D

If you banned me, I’ll kick your ass so hard, that diarrea will come up from your pennis :drunk:

Not you, agresive! :(

Haha Arlekin, any chance to get naked, you Endos you throws a warm blanket over Arlekin

I do agree it’d be nice for more active staff and I’m sorry to not be able to help there. Nice that the forum seems to get by OK regardless though, we’re a fun friendly bunch :D We just need fresh blood :devil:

[quote="VideogameDC":25rft84n]It’s surprising to see a mod getting tired of it and just be a regular user tho :o[/quote:25rft84n]

I understand because although I’m not power hungry, who wouldn’t wanna try it at least once? :rofl: Same with being an admin on a game server, getting access to everything and hosting events etc. But ultimately after the fun and games are over it’s a serious responsibility. Now that I’m older I have a lot more responsibilities than I used to have in life. I’ve really wanted to do many things recently for my Tumblr for fun (not to mention updating the woefully out of date Housei thread and uploading that Downtown Juice series to that forum section made for me ages ago) but I have a lot of work projects right now… soo eh yeah, one day ;(

But again thank you everyone, it does mean a lot to me. :)

Being a user is aaaaalways better.

All those nights having to endure a stupid user complaining to me on MSN Messenger at 2-3AM… I don’t miss them, I can sleep now!!

[quote="soudou":3qt6kwa9][quote="VideogameDC":3qt6kwa9]It’s surprising to see a mod getting tired of it and just be a regular user tho :o[/quote:3qt6kwa9]

I understand because although I’m not power hungry, who wouldn’t wanna try it at least once? :rofl: Same with being an admin on a game server, getting access to everything and hosting events etc. But ultimately after the fun and games are over it’s a serious responsibility. Now that I’m older I have a lot more responsibilities than I used to have in life. I’ve really wanted to do many things recently for my Tumblr for fun (not to mention updating the woefully out of date Housei thread and uploading that Downtown Juice series to that forum section made for me ages ago) but I have a lot of work projects right now… soo eh yeah, one day ;([/quote:3qt6kwa9]

That’s a lot of thing to do! How many episodes of Downtown Juice are in total? I’ve been curious with that series.

Also, how old are you? That got my attention more :D

[quote="Knudow":2izaybow]Being a user is aaaaalways better.

All those nights having to endure a stupid user complaining to me on MSN Messenger at 2-3AM… I don’t miss them, I can sleep now!![/quote:2izaybow]
msn messenger? do people still use that ??!! :o

Ah nostalgia… But sadly MSN Messenger was discontinued by Microsoft… :(

[quote="VideogameDC":3g67vlg6]That’s a lot of thing to do! How many episodes of Downtown Juice are in total? I’ve been curious with that series.[/quote:3g67vlg6]

Unfortunately don’t have a handy episode guide like I did for Downtown Kazaana so not sure how many episodes the series had and whats missing but I have roughly 43 video files 14GB grabbed from Clubbox.

[quote:3g67vlg6]Also, how old are you? That got my attention more :D[/quote:3g67vlg6]

Born in 1985, the year Back to the Future came out! I’m somehow 29 now :(

[quote="TokyoAshes":1ytjl0ht][quote="Knudow":1ytjl0ht]Being a user is aaaaalways better.

All those nights having to endure a stupid user complaining to me on MSN Messenger at 2-3AM… I don’t miss them, I can sleep now!![/quote:1ytjl0ht]
msn messenger? do people still use that ??!! :o[/quote:1ytjl0ht]

He said that because he was an admin or mod waaay before even Microsoft had in mind to shut down Messenger and buy Skype :P

[quote="TokyoAshes":1yy1zhhu] msn messenger? do people still use that ??!! :o[/quote:1yy1zhhu]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And they let him messages on MySpace :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D I want a warm blanket, I'm naked

[quote="soudou":2clu2uky]Ah nostalgia… But sadly MSN Messenger was discontinued by Microsoft… :(

[quote="VideogameDC":2clu2uky]That’s a lot of thing to do! How many episodes of Downtown Juice are in total? I’ve been curious with that series.[/quote:2clu2uky]

Unfortunately don’t have a handy episode guide like I did for Downtown Kazaana so not sure how many episodes the series had and whats missing but I have roughly 43 video files 14GB grabbed from Clubbox.

[quote:2clu2uky]Also, how old are you? That got my attention more :D[/quote:2clu2uky]

Born in 1985, the year Back to the Future came out! I’m somehow 29 now :([/quote:2clu2uky]

I miss MSN Messenger, I love to troll my friends sending them a bunch of buzzes :rofl:

Probably the series are a bit longer than WORLD DOWNTOWN

I always thought you were younger… I calculated you at least 21 years-old :o

[quote="Arlekin":1w4dg2zu][quote="TokyoAshes":1w4dg2zu] msn messenger? do people still use that ??!! :o[/quote:1w4dg2zu]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And they let him messages on MySpace :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D[/quote:1w4dg2zu]

And his blog is hosted on GeoCities :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote="VideogameDC":hpn5rkcw] And his blog is hosted on GeoCities :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Probably the series are a bit longer than WORLD DOWNTOWN[/quote:hpn5rkcw]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: World Downtown only has 23 ep. And I'm Soudou's sempai too!!! OMG, please, someone older than me....anyone!! :drunk:

[quote="Arlekin":28uv1l9o][quote="VideogameDC":28uv1l9o] And his blog is hosted on GeoCities :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Probably the series are a bit longer than WORLD DOWNTOWN[/quote:28uv1l9o]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: World Downtown only has 23 ep. And I'm Soudou's sempai too!!! OMG, please, someone older than me....anyone!! :drunk:[/quote:28uv1l9o]

soudou said he only has 43 episodes, so that’s why the comparison :D

You are like our father :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Any 90’s born in the house??!! :rock: :rock: