Part 14 is subbed!!!!

Yeey for shibata who has been working again:D I found these subs a little less proffesional in coparsiation with his other subs, but: who cares:D?

[url:14u2lvf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqgs91f_3RE[/url:14u2lvf8]

yea he’s getting lazy :P

He was in japan. If you were in Japan would you sit inside subbing? I doubt it.

So when will the rest be translated/subbed?
i mean the video is from 2006…

[quote:30jjf7wf][i:30jjf7wf]Originally posted by robbi18w[/i:30jjf7wf]
So when will the rest be translated/subbed?
i mean the video is from 2006…[/quote:30jjf7wf]

I can wait years for good stuff :P
Get the batsu games subbed wasn’t very common, changed just recently with this nice community and hard working people.

it was subbed in forums and youtube for years, what are you talking about?
take No-Reaction Pie Hell, Springs Inn, Yugawara and so on…all subbed since years, dude!
or ayumi hamaski tour videos… man you have no clue, waiting for 200 years for a video, you must be stupid!
so when is the planned release for the next stuff? 1-2 months or more?

If you said that they are subbed since years… well go and show us where can we get those subbs files instead of insulting people here…

In comparison to Anime alot of batsu games haven’t been released that steady in the past, like the hospital batsu or the police batsu that is still going to be subbed. The most stuff was on youtube or veoh only (or other platforms with less than good quality) and sometimes it disappeared rather fast. So I am just glad something is coming lol No need to get offensive ;)

Shibatabread does a fantastic job when it comes to subs. If he needs more time to make them, then that is fine. As long as he keeps the quality up!

[quote:1fuyq9bi][i:1fuyq9bi]Originally posted by yttrefrn[/i:1fuyq9bi]
Shibatabread does a fantastic job when it comes to subs. If he needs more time to make them, then that is fine. As long as he keeps the quality up![/quote:1fuyq9bi]

You are absolutely right. I’m also for quality before quantity. It is rather sad though that shibata is in japan and the subs are taking much longer.

Let just hope that he get’s some more spare time and in the mean time, there have been new subs for the high school batsu. A real recommendation:)