News about Gaki no Tsukai

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
385 posts
Vatican wrote:
Looks like a Gottsu ee Kanji special is set to be aired on Fuji TV this Friday night to celebrate the release of some DVDs.

http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/?sid=165960

Don't know whether it will be a clip show or some reenacting of skits but just wanted to let you guys know. Notice the timeslot is Friday 26:05 to 28:05. Basically it means early Saturday morning 2:05 to 4:05 Japan time for you guys who really wanna stay up and watch it (someone correct me if I'm wrong, hope I'm not :sweat: )

I might be able to catch this..my timezone is 1 hour behind Japan's.
solari wrote:
Vatican wrote:
Looks like a Gottsu ee Kanji special is set to be aired on Fuji TV this Friday night to celebrate the release of some DVDs.
http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/?sid=165960
Don't know whether it will be a clip show or some reenacting of skits but just wanted to let you guys know. Notice the timeslot is Friday 26:05 to 28:05. Basically it means early Saturday morning 2:05 to 4:05 Japan time for you guys who really wanna stay up and watch it (someone correct me if I'm wrong, hope I'm not :sweat: )

I might be able to catch this..my timezone is 1 hour behind Japan's.

Ooh lucky! :o

I guess this particular program will be uploaded on Japanese video sites, but if anyone needs help on how to schedule a recording using NIJI and VLC feel free to let me know via PM or on this thread http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5277 . It can do recordings whilst you're asleep. :)
Announced on this week's Gobu Gobu (http://waraimasu.blog40.fc2.com/blog-entry-16408.html) that Higashino will be leaving the show; this may be possibly because of Higashino's involvement with Wide na Show, having been moved to a new timeslot. It is not known whether he will leave permanently or he will take a break before returning to hosting with Hamada or Gobu Gobu is simply trolling us and he appears next week as if nothing happened :D
Vatican wrote:
Announced on this week's Gobu Gobu (http://waraimasu.blog40.fc2.com/blog-entry-16408.html) that Higashino will be leaving the show; this may be possibly because of Higashino's involvement with Wide na Show, having been moved to a new timeslot. It is not known whether he will leave permanently or he will take a break before returning to hosting with Hamada or Gobu Gobu is simply trolling us and he appears next week as if nothing happened :D

Wow that'd be odd if so.... like if one of the guys on the Moya Moya Summers show left. Kinda awkward :^)
Higashino is a good contrast to Hamada, they work well together. Best scenario is it's an early April Fools joke :rofl:
Vatican wrote:
A reminder about the final Waratte Iitomo episode to be aired next Monday. They have invited all past regulars of the program to return, so Downtown and Cocorico (I think they were regulars at one point) should be attending this.

this show will be very interesting!
what will downtown do? will they be live on studio?! :?:
that could be a great and rare opportunity to see them as guests and with some senpai (tamori and sanma)
will see...

thanks #vatican for the tip!
Ooohh..so Downtown is confirmed as appearing?
Awesome!
31 March at 8pm Japan time

How long will the last episode be?
solari wrote:
How long will the last episode be?

from 20:00 to 23:14
Gottsu "A" Kanji

You can vote in your favorite character.
The popular character will make a doll for gift (Only people who bought this DVD).
http://www.gottsu-a-dvd.com/
ErnieYoung wrote:
Gottsu "A" Kanji

You can vote in your favorite character.
The popular character will make a doll for gift (Only people who bought this DVD).
http://www.gottsu-a-dvd.com/

Too bad that's only available in Japan. :(

Kawaii~
I watched the gobu gobu higashino special. Higashino uses 'いったん卒業', meaning his leaving should be temporary. Hamada mentions that Higashino's leaving gobu gobu to be a caster.
There's a board with '30 things Hamachan wants to do with Higashinori' on it, and it's partly games, partly batsu, with some food. They didn't manage to finish doing everything on the board, so maybe next time?

I didn't manage to catch the gottsu special on air because of problems with niji but it's now up on fc2. It's a collection of Gottsu skits with Higashino and Itao commentating over it. They also talk about behind the scenes.
solari wrote:
I watched the gobu gobu higashino special. Higashino uses 'いったん卒業', meaning his leaving should be temporary. Hamada mentions that Higashino's leaving gobu gobu to be a caster.
There's a board with '30 things Hamachan wants to do with Higashinori' on it, and it's partly games, partly batsu, with some food. They didn't manage to finish doing everything on the board, so maybe next time?

I didn't manage to catch the gottsu special on air because of problems with niji but it's now up on fc2. It's a collection of Gottsu skits with Higashino and Itao commentating over it. They also talk about behind the scenes.

I coudn't find the FC2 link to the show. Can you give to us the link, please?

Kawaii~
Two Dailymotion links for the Gottsu ee Kanji special:
http://youtubeowaraitv.blog32.fc2.com/blog-entry-41380.html
solari wrote:

Oh nooo, not chili chili :tmi: .
Does Gobu Gobu will stop? or they will replace Higashino?

Coz i don't see Hamada doing this alone.
andylau-fr wrote:
solari wrote:

Oh nooo, not chili chili :tmi: .
Does Gobu Gobu will stop? or they will replace Higashino?

Coz i don't see Hamada doing this alone.

It is continuing on. Hamada should get a new co-host this week.
385 posts