yamasaki produce dadada didi da-da

Ohayou minna-san! :-)
Who is the real artist of the song "dadada didi da-da" on the Yamasaki produce episode? Or can u give me link of that original song? :-) thanks :-)

link to the yamasaki produce video??

here’s the link, viewtopic.php?f=61&t=3882
sorry i dont have the streaming video :(
the song is on the 2nd, performed by hamada-san and tanaka-san :D

Unless I misunderstood the question, I think all the songs in the Yamasaki Produce series are simply original creations by Hosei. On the credits screen before the Dada song begins it says with Kanji:
作曲 Composition and 歌詞 Lyrics by Yamasaki Hosei. You see him doing the composing and writing at the start of the Yamasaki produce episodes, then he does a draft recording using just his voice in the studio to use as an example for the cast to listen to and practise from. You can hear little bits of them whilst they’re rehearsing.

I really wish they’d release a CD of all those recordings of him singing his own songs… He’s sung a lot of covers of other songs on Karaoke contests and music competitions, but surprisingly he doesn’t seem to of released original works. He’s also done lyrics and composition work for some other artists actually but I haven’t really looked into those fully, again he isn’t the singer though.

The title sound to me like Eiffel 65 ‘‘I’m blue’’ song lol.
But hey, it’s very cool Tsukitei is producing a movie!

So he is the original :-D , Yeah I wish they created an album of all songs yama-chan produced in his episode :-) I am so hardly finding that songs on the web but no results hahaha :-)