No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers (Discussion Thread)

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
232 posts
@ Sergio

Could you explain the Scene with Endo a little bit more? I didn´t see all, only a few parts.
Wel from what i understand ( im not vey good in japanese i was lucky to have a japanese family member beside me).

Endo was dat dating a girl with whom he did some training(call it s.x)
Also he was trying to seduce a other woman wich eventually came onto the stage behind the head master samurai.

You remember the bastu Spy where he directly asked the phone number of a waitress in the food tent? Well he send her a message a year later that he was sorry and that he wanted to meet her again to do some training :lol:
You can say they set Endo up with a batsu from 2 years ago haha the fool.

The text messages he wrote where eeh lets say not for friends eyes haha.
For that behaviour he was set to be punished by Egashira's 2:50 powder ass :rofl:

I Roughly translated the situation i bet the other members can refine my post.
ImageImageImage
↑Ouch that hurts!
Thanks a lot! :D :D

That sounds really funny. I am excited to watch it then in Full HD and with subtitles :)
Is the english sub out yet? Just kidding.

I haven't seen it. Do they still do the same routine from previous years?

... take a bus to the place, "celebrities" come on to do a skit, the guys are obligated to laugh, greeted by the guy who dresses in drag, he shows them to the leader/boss/master/etc, that guy is a celebrity, he scrutinizes each member, the guys are lead to an office with desks, each guy slowly opens the drawers revealing a surprise, Tanaka opens a DVD, they watch it where more celebrities perform a skit or Jimmy is doing a skit, Tanaka gets a thai kick, they are led to a stage where they meet the boss and they're welcomed by their "students/fellow teachers", they are led to a classroom where they are greeted by some Lincoln comedians sitting as "students", if they sit as students the "teachers" will be celebrity comedians, at some point they go to a concert/show/presentation where Kono (strong guy with shades) slaps Yamasaki, they go back to desk room and wait, at the end they walk through a horror theme like exhibition, they are chased by a bunch of people and explosions.

If its that ... I'll still watch it but they really need to change it up.
whotookmyusername wrote:
Is the english sub out yet? Just kidding.

I haven't seen it. Do they still do the same routine from previous years?

... take a bus to the place, "celebrities" come on to do a skit, the guys are obligated to laugh, greeted by the guy who dresses in drag, he shows them to the leader/boss/master/etc, that guy is a celebrity, he scrutinizes each member, the guys are lead to an office with desks, each guy slowly opens the drawers revealing a surprise, Tanaka opens a DVD, they watch it where more celebrities perform a skit or Jimmy is doing a skit, Tanaka gets a thai kick, they are led to a stage where they meet the boss and they're welcomed by their "students/fellow teachers", they are led to a classroom where they are greeted by some Lincoln comedians sitting as "students", if they sit as students the "teachers" will be celebrity comedians, at some point they go to a concert/show/presentation where Kono (strong guy with shades) slaps Yamasaki, they go back to desk room and wait, at the end they walk through a horror theme like exhibition, they are chased by a bunch of people and explosions.

If its that ... I'll still watch it but they really need to change it up.

That pretty much nailed it :D
Some minor differences, but it goes like that..
But it still is really good and imho much better than Airport/Hotel.
I agree. This year was very good, better than the previous years I guess. There is like 2 main themes this year so you don't have time to get bored during those 5 hours. The first 30 minutes were kinda annoying (same routine with the bus) but after this point it's gold. Can't wait to watch it again with subs! I really need to understand who some people are.
When will it be online?!
I'm dying to watch it. I've made an incredible effort not to look for it on another Gaki no Tsukai fan page because, believe me when I say this, this forum is just the best I've heard of.

By the way. Who were this year's Batsu losers? I'm hoping Endo, Hamada, Tanaka, Matsumoto y Yamazaki. The 5 ''duo''. I'm glad those guys are still together I really don't care Yamazaki changed his name, you know, either way he is good.

:P

Just so you know, I've been watching every Batsu game from 2000 to today since Saturday. Gaki No Tsukai has become my number one show ever. Thank God these guys exist. : )
''La vida es un sueño, y los sueños, sueños son''.
Is that a real kind of kimono? It looks so luxury.
Can someone confirm when you guys are going to translate it and when its going to finish?
I'm coming Japan wrote:
Can someone confirm when you guys are going to translate it and when its going to finish?

nobody is currently subbing it
Last year the whole game was subbed in April.. You'll have to wait for a few months if you want to see it subbed. But honestly you don't need subs to laugh at people laughing and getting their ass kicked ;) I'll defintely watch it again once subbed but it's not really necessary to enjoy it.
Forming a subbing group, if you're interested hop onto ##gakinotsukai on freenode.
-
Japanese captions. Some minor timing tweaks are still necessary to sync it up to the different versions.
File down? Send me a pm!
Orbixx wrote:
I plan on translating asap, and anybody with some time and knowledge is also welcome to do so.

I know that on this thread ShadiHD kindly expressed interest in joining a subbing team if one is formed:
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4086&start=75#p35640

Also for info, this was the awesome subbing team last year(I do not personally know if they can graciously spare the time this year):
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3289

Thanks so much to anyone who will be subbing or contributing in other ways. The quality and great presentation of the subs are worth the wait and I really appreciate it.
232 posts