Anyone watching live?

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone is watching the show live tonight and if there would be some interest for a live viewing thread. I am still trying to learn Japanese, so it would be cool if some others were doing the same and we can talk together.

Thanks!

– 26.08.2012, 14:24 –

Just a note, since no replies :(

It’s a kiki show.

Oooh, where will you stream, if you do? I’m interested.

If there is enough interest, i’m sure I could figure out a way to set up a stream. The shows on at about 11pm here on Sundays.

Is this still a possibility? I’m not sure if its too late but would love to watch some live Gaki.

This would be rad if you’re still interested in setting up a stream. I used to watch GnT on KeyholeTV but… well, keyhole is good name for it… (I appreciate that it exists but still)

[quote="paichu":smjqnrtl]This would be rad if you’re still interested in setting up a stream. I used to watch GnT on KeyholeTV but… well, keyhole is good name for it… (I appreciate that it exists but still)[/quote:smjqnrtl]

I would like to stream it, but I have to look into what I need first. I bought the cables and stuff needed a few years ago, I gotta see if the programs work on my new set up and if I need to buy anything new.

But for sure I am interested in doing this.