Batsu Game clock - off?

It seems to me that it’s counting down to Friday night/Saturday morning, which would be the day before New Years. Am I off on this? I’m sure you guys have the situation well scouted, but if I don’t ask it’ll bug me. :)

The clock on the front page is a general countdown to before the start.

Use this to work out the exact start time of the Batsu Game for you.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_ ... h=18&mn=30

Yeah, I realized that it wasn’t quite what I thought it was after a while, but if that’s when it starts there, and here it’s around 11pm or so (St. Louis, MO), and Japan is nine hours behind me…is the game starting earlier than normal this year? Last year it was at 6pm, which was 3am here. Just wondering, I don’t want to miss it. :worried:

3:30am EST? Damn…

[quote="TheVirus":2jki6ny6]3:30am EST? Damn…[/quote:2jki6ny6]

Actually it would be 4am EST. 9am GNT is 3am CST or 4am EST. Same as last year! Haven’t even gone to sleep yet, trying to make sure I wake up late enough today. Maybe get a nap in and wake up around 9-10pm. All I know is that I’m going to have everything set for this thing. Let’s do it!!

Around 1:30am for me and I have work at 0730am after :clap:

Thanks for all the info! This is our first live game. How long after the broadcast starts does the actual batsu film begin?

I just had a dream. on the 31st afternoon/evening we’d watch a full batsu game instead of the crap western tv repeats every fucking year on this day.

[quote="salvadorzombie":2otuh8dk][quote="TheVirus":2otuh8dk]3:30am EST? Damn…[/quote:2otuh8dk]

Actually it would be 4am EST. 9am GNT is 3am CST or 4am EST. Same as last year! Haven’t even gone to sleep yet, trying to make sure I wake up late enough today. Maybe get a nap in and wake up around 9-10pm. All I know is that I’m going to have everything set for this thing. Let’s do it!![/quote:2otuh8dk]

The 6:30 pm JST start time of the Batsu Game means that it’s 3:30 AM for you. (Just making sure you are clear on the start time)

[quote="tadsgirl":2otuh8dk]Thanks for all the info! This is our first live game. How long after the broadcast starts does the actual batsu film begin?[/quote:2otuh8dk]

Judging by the last years batsu game there was a 3 minute talk from gaki crew before the start of the batsu game, whether it has any bearing on the start of this years batsu game is anyones guess.

I suggest you get there for the start time. :)

[quote="pariah":bnw4kynl]

Judging by the last years batsu game there was a 3 minute talk from gaki crew before the start of the batsu game, whether it has any bearing on the start of this years batsu game is anyones guess.

I suggest you get there for the start time. :)[/quote:bnw4kynl]

I will! We are all napping at 7:00pm EST. I have my alarm set for 1am. My fear is that I will not be able to find a live feed, then I let the teens sleep and we catch the sub in March. But we have been so excited, I’m sure none of us will actually sleep.

[quote="pariah"]The 6:30 pm JST start time of the Batsu Game means that it’s 3:30 AM for you. (Just making sure you are clear on the start time)

Thanks. :) I’ll probably start looking for whatever link there is around midnight here (CST). Last year I got in while the AKB48 special was playing. :D