Airport Batsu Game - Completed Subtitles FINAL hardsub 5/22

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
583 posts
Does anybody know how zurui split up the .avi files? For instance, could I just do a binary concatenation of all the .avi files or would I have to re-encode and re-index it?
Kuril wrote:
Does anybody know how zurui split up the .avi files? For instance, could I just do a binary concatenation of all the .avi files or would I have to re-encode and re-index it?

I really have no idea what you're saying but i guess a quick slap and paste in whatever video editor would male a good Full file. There's no reason this shouldn't work.
Thank you sooo much for the hard work! I just so when the SAT came in and Yamazaki got a SLAP :D :D And he named himsel Imasaki Jose :D Sooo great!!!!

This month in a year there will hopefully be the next subtitles finished for the next Batsu Game ;) I am looking forward to :D
is there a torrent of the full batsu game without it being split into parts, just the full thing in one file?
i donwloaded one of the torrents that has it split in three but I feel like parts are missing between the splits.

Cheers!
hoks wrote:
61-90 min asking for a password and its not gakifiles.blogspot.com :?:

Try "gaki-no-tsukai.com"
Will there be subtitles for the 1 1/2 hour Special?
Incredible job!
Thank You All,
:bow:
Hey everyone,
I finally got the batsu hardsubbed and uploaded. Thanks to Michael G for the final proofing/correcting of the .ass. I'll post the corrected .ass when I get home.
zurui wrote:
Hey everyone,
I finally got the batsu hardsubbed and uploaded. Thanks to Michael G for the final proofing/correcting of the .ass. I'll post the corrected .ass when I get home.

excellent news! thank you so much again!
zurui wrote:
Hey everyone,

Thanks! And thanks to everyone that helped subbing this year's batsu! Great work guys! :bow:
zurui wrote:
Hey everyone,

thank you very much zurui and all the sub team for your hard work :D
i've been waiting for this :D
just wondering if you would upload it to torrent though?
but once again thank you very much. you guys rocks! :rock:
will there be a torrent file for the hardsub version?
Hello.

Firstly, I would give my HUGEEEEEEEE THANKSSSS to the subbing team that made all of this!!!!

I just would like to ask, I just downloaded the 720p (not 60fps) version. It seems like there is a gap between parts.
For example, part 1 is finished where Tanaka got thai kicked from watching the first dvd. then at part 2 just skipped the part where they watched DVD 2. Same goes for Part 2 to 3.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!!
i have the "RAW, UNTRANSLATED version [1280x720] (HD, 720p)" from this thread (http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3340), the .ass file does not seem to sync up properly with it. any insight to this? :S
Well done, you guys did a great job doing the 2011 Batsu game. I stayed up until 4am to watch the entire thing last night. :D
583 posts