Airport Batsu Game - Completed Subtitles FINAL hardsub 5/22

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
583 posts
whoaaaaa!!!!! it's coming!!!! i can feel it.... the epic moment you watch it after holding it for 5 months... dammit this feeling is practically orgasmic
FINALLY watched it after waiting all that time, THANXXXXXXXXX a million zurui bcoz of u & all the subbers of other series I'm enjoying my time by actually understanding what's happening... u guys :rock: :rock: :clap:
But though hope it wont be the last Batsu Game
AGAIN thanx a lot u guys
yay after the long waiting time it's finished

anyone have ass.file for 720p with 3 part?
can't wait to love for 5 hour
mediafire links and the ASS file PLEASE
Thank you very much for all the hard work! :) :bow:
Well done, thanks for subbing !
Well done, waiting for the complete .ass file :)
Thank you!!! :D I've watched all except for the final segment but I'm going to wait for the .ass file and watch it from the beginning again!
thx for all the hard work guys, cant wait for the .ass file ;)
What? Its done now?
FINALLY!

BTW, do we have other raw file like the best quality other than YOUKU rip?
DVD maybe? (if they ever released)
Many tanks !
greator wrote:
What? Its done now?
FINALLY!

you can get the raw file, just google it i think someone has uploaded a torrent of all the batsu games so far including this one but only this one doesn't have any subs... i'm downloading that one right now and waiting for the complete .ass file
greator wrote:
What? Its done now?
FINALLY!

The DVD is usually released at the end of the year, when the next batsu game approaches.
Thanks for the hard work! much appreciated. :)
i have noticed quite a lot of people have been waiting for the .ass file but for the parts which are on dailymotion you can easily covert that into mp4 all you need to do is copy the url and use a website called keep vid and it will take minutes to download and saves people converting the video and putting the subs in. for the first three sections we have no choice but to convert and insert subs but to make life easy, the videos that are on dailymotion just download them through keep vid
583 posts