High School Complete subs

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
98 posts

I'll start with the most typical solution since a lot of people tend to overlook it.
Get the latest version of VLC media player.

@gojinki: we aren't talking about playing them on the computer though. -_-

I was addressing qlassik since it sounds like the old outdated vlc not being able to properly read the sub file.
About hard subs I have no idea, all I do know is that the vid file itself has minor tech difficulties so try converting it first then try again.

Both; people with "unknown style" error and problem hard-encoding,

try this edit I made (I make no guarantee it will hard sub correctly, but I added in style references so that should fix the style error at least)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzkcdk2nz3z

Obvious Note: You will have to change the file name to match the AVI to use it
()()() ()()()
(-(-(-.-)-)-)

The Bunny Gang

Omg . . . Thank You GOD You Rock XD :clap:

Since we so kindly got a source for the dvd version these subs ofc won't fit it. Anyone feeling up for the job of filling in the missing parts?

what! where ?!

Look in the batsu game section, the one with chinese hard subs. The can be easily covered so no problem on that part.
how can make the subtitles work?

I have a question, how can I hardcode the subs on a mac?

I thank you Shadi

I really mean it

Thank you
At last, I can finally watch the show with english subtitles! Many thanks for those who worked on this. :D
Thank You So Much...
thanks mate !
Thanks a lot!! ..been waiting so long for this ^_^
98 posts