High School Complete subs

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
98 posts

ok here's the complete list of what I did :


1-edited the Color coding and put some nice style in it.

2-lot of the commentaries were "miss-placed" I fixed their positions.

3-added lotta of "missing" greebox info during the dinner skit and the early morning graduation skit too.

4-during the English lesson, Endo says : oh please we had enough already, that verse didn't make it in Gojinki's version so I added it, there were also when Jimmy was counting the days, he said : I didn't learn that, Yamazaki's says : no way, why didn't he ?, that also didn't make it in Gojinki's version so I added it too, and when he get smacked Matsumoto says : Gees <---he also says that earlier when Endo laughs at Yamazaki's Hard breads. I added them.

5-during the science lesson, at the beginning Matsumoto says : I feel nervous, that also didn't make in Gojinki's version so I added it and I fixed some timing also.

6-I added a lot of missing commentary when they were asleep and a I also edited some subs during that skit.

I hope that clear's some stuff.
Image

Still haven't checked it, barely have time to type this reply.
Need to learn a bit more about the software I use I guess.
Thanks for your work Shadi

don't get me wrong man, you really did an amazing job, but I felt that I should be the one who completes your work :P
Image

I haven't had time to hardsub this yet, but I've used xVid4PSP to hardsub the Police, Onsen, Hospital, Newspaper and Hotel Man batsus with no problems.

OK, I've tried both of the download links and neither one is letting me hardsub the video. I get a pop up that says "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation." Anyone here able to fix it?

Can anyone upload this on mediafire? Megaupload always doesn't allow me to download..

Thank you very much guys :clap:

Domo arigato for the hard work guys!
You're the best!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The french guy who decide to travel to Portugal to learn English so that he could go to Japan!

A new subber is in the house - ^^

Image

Thanks for this finished sub! All we need is the finished Fuguwara and Haunted House subs and that'll be everything!

Can someone please please please upload the subs on another website? Really apprieciate it..

thank you for the hard work, these are great subs.

Has anyone been able to Hardsub High school with these subs? i can't. XvidD4PSP won't open the subs and VirtualDub crashes.

Edit got a fix here . :clap: Use Avi ReComp to add Hardsubs. Here is a link with the program and tutorial. Avi RcComp Tutorial

Originally posted by nedrhyme
Can anyone upload this on mediafire? Megaupload always doesn't allow me to download..

Yeah! Having the same issue. Please please please anyone. Mediafire? Please? Thanks in advance. It's been years since I've first watched the hardsubbed version of this (Crunchyroll days). The subs I have stops after the "Have a Croquette" part.
So I just posted this in the "work in progress" portion. But I'll say it again here

 Thank you ShadiHD and gojinki for finishing the subs for me!  Sorry I kept everybody waiting for so long! I hate to give excuses, but I honestly didn't even have time to even watch Gaki-no-tsukai.

And SadiHD and gojinki, if you could also send me a PM or something with the changes you made in the translations I would like to know too . I do know that there were a lot of parts that I wanted to go back and change, but never got around to it, but this was my first translation / subbing adventure, and I'm sure I made a lot of other mistakes. I'm sure I could learn from you all!

This summer I'm doing an Internship at Lucasfilm, so I don't think I'll have any more free time than I did during the school year to work on subs. But hopefully I'll be able to contribute some more to this awesome community! You guys rock! 

Its so strange to think all of this started from me creating a post on the tehparadox.... 
Take Luck!

Originally posted by fishbern82
thank you for the hard work, these are great subs.

Has anyone been able to Hardsub High school with these subs? i can't. XvidD4PSP won't open the subs and VirtualDub crashes.

Edit got a fix here . :clap: Use Avi ReComp to add Hardsubs. Here is a link with the program and tutorial. Avi RcComp Tutorial


im trying to use Avi ReComp but it keeps asying that the high batsu is not in a valid avi format, any help?
Originally posted by sutekidayo
So I just posted this in the "work in progress" portion. But I'll say it again here

 Thank you ShadiHD and gojinki for finishing the subs for me!  Sorry I kept everybody waiting for so long! I hate to give excuses, but I honestly didn't even have time to even watch Gaki-no-tsukai.

And SadiHD and gojinki, if you could also send me a PM or something with the changes you made in the translations I would like to know too . I do know that there were a lot of parts that I wanted to go back and change, but never got around to it, but this was my first translation / subbing adventure, and I'm sure I made a lot of other mistakes. I'm sure I could learn from you all!

This summer I'm doing an Internship at Lucasfilm, so I don't think I'll have any more free time than I did during the school year to work on subs. But hopefully I'll be able to contribute some more to this awesome community! You guys rock! 

Its so strange to think all of this started from me creating a post on the tehparadox.... 



Hello suteki, how are you doing?

We fully understand your situation, we thank you a lot for your patience and your work.

Yes, it all started with that magical post on tehparadox.. kinda crazy, heh?

EDIT: btw, did your post get deleted from tehparadox? Can't find it anymore :o
98 posts

Who is online

In total there are 276 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 276 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 11731 on 19.11.2019, 00:56

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 276 guests
leonie.lewis@boerse.site jairo.house@boerse.site kash.friedrich@boerse.site vera.moody@boerse.site payton.nolan@boerse.site draven.carr@boerse.site everly.bergmann@boerse.site madeline.walter@boerse.site melina.lucero@boerse.site kellan.flowers@boerse.site hugh.may@hochschule.tech waylon.escobar@hochschule.tech sven.weiss@hochschule.tech leia.joyce@hochschule.tech keagan.wiggins@hochschule.tech kaya.benson@hochschule.tech claudia.mays@hochschule.tech alana.herrmann@hochschule.tech rowen.meyer@hochschule.tech dominique.sparks@hochschule.tech alvin.case@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site blakely.norton@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site cash.ellis@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site erica.osborne@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site claudia.deleon@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site wilson.stuart@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site uriel.arias@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site benjamin.sosa@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site anton.acosta@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site rocco.ball@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site