High School Complete subs

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
98 posts

Thank you very much guys.

Awesome. So very awesome. Thank you very much for your hard work and effort to bring this project to fruition.

You have my, and all my friend's, utmost thanks.

we're glad that you liked it guys. :devil:

Originally posted by Rotten Apple
Anyone else having trouble hardcoding the subtitles to this video? I follow the tutorial, and I've had no problems with hardcoding a few of them, as I was hoping to add this batsu game to the many others on my PS3 with subs. But for some reason, when I open up the High School Batsu on VirtualDub, the video doesn't even appear. The subs are there, and i hear audio, I just don't get any video.

I don't understand it. Should I download a different video file? What am I missing? Do you guys know of any other ways to hardcode?

Thanks for your time.

Finally, someone else with some trouble in the area that I'm having.

I'm trying to hardcode these subs to the video file using VirtuaDub and I keep getting an "out of bounds memory error" in "vobsub" and "textsub" error. It crashes the program and there's nothing I can do about it.

Keep in mind that I've hardcoded every single other Batsu game with available subs, but with this video and these subs, it crashes the program.

Is there another option available? Some other program I can hardcode subs with?

EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, JIZZ IN MY PANTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx Man Been lookin forward to this one
Now that is truly a concept

Thank's.....it's work very well

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you for the final Sub!! Good job for all your work! really love this show!

Thanks again for completed sub :clap:

I re-edited the subs cause I noticed there were still some missing subs, but now I finished it all, sorry for that, now it's 100% complete, please refer to page 1 for download.

im getting an error: unknown style found "matsumoto commentary" changed to "default"
other than that great job
Thanks very much guys, you're awesome :clap:

I've finished with watching, and seeing the: don't be scared part really makes the new subs wortwhile!

Thanks to everyone who worked on this project once again:)
In the end... Heipo beats them all

so did ya notice the new edition ? :P

Originally posted by ShadiHD
so did ya notice the new edition ? :P

Not really... Can you specify?
One day, I'll be popular too.
98 posts