Bonjour / Hello / Konichiwa~!

Before I introduce myself, I apologize for being a Lurker since 2011 due to having social anxiety until today.

I’m Gauna, from France, speak both French and English, still studying Japanese very slowly.
My occupation is Freelance Digital Artist and Matsumoto Hitoshi is my fav GnT member of all time. Mostly watching every Matsumoto-san’s shows like GnT, 水曜日のダウンタウン (Wednesday Downtown), ダウンタウンなう (Downtown Now), 松本家の休日 (Matsumoto ke no Kyuujitsu), Crazy Journey, IPPON Grand Prix and Wide na Show. :lol:

Pleasure to meet you all~!

[img:2hqfk3gv]http://i.imgur.com/xVwdsQj.gif[/img:2hqfk3gv]

Like your gif says, WOOOOWWWWW grats for gaining that bit of courage you got today to post! Welcome!!

I don’t think I have a fave in GnT (It might be Tanaka) but my fav comedian duos outside of GnT are Ameagari, Rozan and Summers. I love Lincoln!

[quote="Ayaka":1pg9chop]Like your gif says, WOOOOWWWWW grats for gaining that bit of courage you got today to post! Welcome!!

I don’t think I have a fave in GnT (It might be Tanaka) but my fav comedian duos outside of GnT are Ameagari, Rozan and Summers. I love Lincoln![/quote:1pg9chop]
Thank you very much!
I like Summers too and it makes me want to re-watch Lincoln. :rofl:

omg I wish there were more subbed Lincoln!! I loved all the ones that are out and the cast helped introduce me to lots of comedy groups. ^^ Sometimes if I’m desperate enough I’ll watch it RAW but yikes, it’s so frustrating 'cause I learn there’s still a lot I don’t know XD

Exactly, all Lincoln episodes need to be subtitled. XD
It sucks that this show were canceled due to low ratings. But it still continues as "Field Day Special" episode per year (around October, i think).
I still have my folder that keeps my favourite Lincoln episodes. :clap:

Salut et welcome ! I’m French as well and we don’t seem to be that many around here ;)
Enjoy the forum !
For me it’s pretty hard to choose my favorite member, they are all great in what they do, I feel like choosing between my family members… What I love the most is the rare chemistry they share, making each of their appearences as a group magical :)

Oh! Bonjour, Johnhk.
It’s very pleasure to see another french here.

I understand you, Gaki No Tsukai members are like a family. It’s almost impossible to imagine how GnT ends and the members split up. :open_mouth:
[img:20eeql8m]http://i.imgur.com/9EQjoMc.jpg[/img:20eeql8m]