Joker is back!!!!

Hello all, i will be more frequent coming back here as i have finished my school and awaiting my enlistment into the army.
Before saying hello, i need to tell you guys the reason why i am not able to reply to any message at all for the last 8 month or even a year.
I am working on a project that is developing a game for xbox, multitouch and computer based game. What’s more i need to commit to my school as this is my last year. After school i might be gone for some time again because of my army enlistment.

I have noticed a lot of you guys wanted my gaki video so much :lol:
So after searching here and there, i have found a good host now, that is [color=#FF0000:9a62qn0g][size=200:9a62qn0g]MEGA[/size:9a62qn0g][/color:9a62qn0g] !!! it is finally back!!! my favorite host… ok keep calm

So my plan will be = [size=200:9a62qn0g][color=#FF0000:9a62qn0g]UPLOAD EVERYTHING I HAVE[/color:9a62qn0g][/size:9a62qn0g]

My other small plan includes back to subbing goodbye Yamazaki which i promise to do but unable to commit myself to it
[size=200:9a62qn0g][color=#FF0000:9a62qn0g]I am Very SORRY hand[/color:9a62qn0g][/size:9a62qn0g] ;(

So there is my reason and excuses 8)
Not forgetting to mention
Hello!!! I am back!!! Home Sweet Home!!!

Befriend me in facebook if you want to chat with me, English speaker pls 8)
[url:9a62qn0g]http://www.facebook.com/KamishroMaiku[/url:9a62qn0g]

Great to see you back on track Michael !

Welcome Back~
Gaki’s door id always opened for family, friends and everyone.

Welcome back joker! I can help you with your re-uploading project if you’d like (edit threads, etc.)
Thanks for your hard work.

[quote="JordansOcarina":2mafy3sd]Welcome back joker! I can help you with your re-uploading project if you’d like (edit threads, etc.)
Thanks for your hard work.[/quote:2mafy3sd]
i am good, i am just awaiting the mega to stabilize 8)

[quote="Kanzaki":2mafy3sd]Great to see you back on track Michael ![/quote:2mafy3sd]
Thnks bro 8)

[quote="suzakuryuu":2mafy3sd]Welcome Back~
Gaki’s door id always opened for family, friends and everyone.[/quote:2mafy3sd]
Hahahaha i knew the community will not abandon me 8)

Welcome back! It’ll be great to have broken links fixed so thank you for your time in uploading! Also look forward to whatever you sub for Goodbye Yamasaki. Take your time and have fun!