Greetings and Salutations

Why I didn’t think to join a Gaki No Tsukai forum before is beyond me, but here I am now. I have been hopelessly addicted to this show for a number of years now; my introduction to it all being the Jimmy Onishi reading english clip from No Laughing High School, and I have a feeling I’m far from alone on that.

I have introduced a number of friends to Gaki No Tsukai over the years, though sadly I’d be hard pressed to run into anyone else up here in Canada who knows about, let alone watches the show; this in part is what drove me to sign up here.

Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to much engaging discussion in the future :)

Wilkome Mistah DynamicPunch!(Pokemon~) I did the same before I joined, never joined earlier. And I did get into GNT the same way you did. Plus Silent Library has some credit into it. But anyways, there’s a chat, main page, try gettin’ online there we has some random peepz sometimes, and this time of the year when it’ll get crowded :hug: . ''BATSU THIS :^) BATSU THAT :o ,HURRA HURRA I AM SUPERMAN :emo: ‘’.

Anyway, enjoyz~