YAOI FANGIRL ENTERING!

Hello fellow gaki-fans im Kristine and im totally obsessed with yaoi gays and so on.
I love gaki no tsukai i just recently found out about them and just one look at matsumoto and hamada i had found me and good pairing. And well i searched trough the web and found some pitcures and stuff but im not satisfied! im gonna get matsuhama on a shirt yep! HOOOOOOOOOOO~ i really like the show <3.

Im from norway
currently trying to get me a zelda collection
i love music especially jrock
i have a bjd hes name is damian
i love legend of zelda
i love to cosplay
watch out im crazy about yaoi…
zombiees scare me…
love to draw
yaoi yaoi and more yaoi

well that was all just ask whatever you want to i will answer^^, :bow:

the fact that you like anime makes me wanted to befriend you but as you know that yaoi is a poison to guys 8)
glad you like gaki and anime which is what i like to
if you have any question regarding certain episode don’t hesitate to ask as we will be happy to help out.
Hope you have a nice stay and enjoy!
Greetings from Singapore 8)

I LURV YAOI.

Sorry, but if I was homosexualize Gaki no Tsukai it would be Hamada and Endou. :!:

I don’t to the yaoi extreme but I b’aawww at good friendship.

Welcome. n_n I’m Hika and I love jpop, JE, and I drawwwww. I play lots of games, so I’m a Zelda fan to. 8D

I love yaoi, jrock, zelda, and draw too ~ ;u; Even being a big yaoi fan, I don’t like to think about this type of relationship between Hamada and Matsumoto, I can’t see them like this… I can only think they’re really best friends and comedy partners … In the other hand I can’t stop thinking about Endo at ma ma ma game, he really like to do these things, isn’t it? Iove your icon :P I’m trying to count how many times Matsumoto kissed Hamada… :lol:

[quote="iniquiti":1q4w5b0m]I LURV YAOI.

Sorry, but if I was homosexualize Gaki no Tsukai it would be Hamada and Endou. :!:[/quote:1q4w5b0m]
as long as you don;t mix my matchan into your fantasy 8)

Not a yaoi fan, but uhh…wouldn’t Hamada and Jimmy be best, since they are the two lip monsters?

thank you so much everyone :DD
but i really like to pair them together because they have this sorta strong friendship they are just awesome! :bow:

There are some incredibly horrific concepts flying around here :worried:
You’re entitled to like whatever you want though…

[quote="joker":1htbpmor][quote="iniquiti":1htbpmor]I LURV YAOI.

Sorry, but if I was homosexualize Gaki no Tsukai it would be Hamada and Endou. :!:[/quote:1htbpmor]
as long as you don;t mix my matchan into your fantasy 8)[/quote:1htbpmor]

Too late :mm:

[quote="iniquiti":2pcx43kc][quote="joker":2pcx43kc][quote="iniquiti":2pcx43kc]I LURV YAOI.

Sorry, but if I was homosexualize Gaki no Tsukai it would be Hamada and Endou. :!:[/quote:2pcx43kc]
as long as you don;t mix my matchan into your fantasy 8)[/quote:2pcx43kc]

Too late :mm:[/quote:2pcx43kc]
and i thought u are only into anything Endo … :!:

[quote="joker":3bgnbdfx]and i thought u are only into anything Endo … :!:[/quote:3bgnbdfx]

I can’t believe you’ve known me here for so long and think I’m all for Endou ;(

Not Endou :@

[quote="iniquiti":2avc7lx7][quote="joker":2avc7lx7]and i thought u are only into anything Endo … :!:[/quote:2avc7lx7]

I can’t believe you’ve known me here for so long and think I’m all for Endou ;(

Not Endou :@[/quote:2avc7lx7]
rarely chat with u…
i know kanzaki and shadiHD all to well that i am scared of it …
feels like i am them :tmi:
add me in facebook though, i have kanzaki and shad bro in my friend list 8)
[url:2avc7lx7]http://www.facebook.com/KamishroMaiku[/url:2avc7lx7]