[PH] Hello :D

the name is Sean, 23, from the Philippines…

I was actually studying Nihon-go, and my instructor wanted me to watch J-Dramas so that I can practice pronunciations and proper term usage. As I started watching J-Dramas in YouTube (with subs of course), I remembered watching this O-giri Daigassen segment of some sort and I almost fell in my chair laughing because it was hell funny, then after several browsing I became interested learning watching punishment games and there it goes, I got hooked in the show. There was a time that I became desperate to have a copy that I even asked from my aunt living in Japan to give me DVD copies of these, I so love the show that I was able to ask my friends to watch them as well.

I joined because I wanted to learn more about the cast, the show, to meet and greet other GnT fans, and of course to hopefully understand what they were saying (lol :D ), I remembered myself using [ore] and [omae] instead of [watashi/anata] and/or [kimi/boku] in some discussions with my instructor. Recently, I stopped studying the language to give way for other important stuffs, but it doesn’t stop me to watch batsu games, nyahaha

Cheers :3

welcome to you then, i don’t study the language, i just pick it up from here and there and so i am the subber 8)

Welcome dude…hope with your presence will make this site more happening… :bow:

Saan sa pinas?

[quote="iniquiti":3v02gazf]Saan sa pinas?[/quote:3v02gazf]

bulacan/manila…

thanks for the warm welcome… :D

may familia ako sa bulacan :D

[quote="iniquiti":14xoekyv]may familia ako sa bulacan :D[/quote:14xoekyv]

ahah san ka d2? ako malolos

LOL and I thought I was the only GnT fan in the Philippines :D

sa balagtas :D

Nope, you are but there are about 4 in total who are from Philippines that are active, including me and you.

^ i think 5. I dont like to post xD