Hi all!

My name is Suvi and I’m from Finland.
Just found this place and I’m so excited. :hai:
I love Gaki no Tsukai!

welcome :P

For regular forumer sorry about taking the space here :( (PS: I will continue my rice 2nd sub tomorrow 8) )

Sounds awesome Joker :P!
Btw welcome Suvi!
Hope you’ll get used to the strange people (as myself) who’re lurkin’ around here :devil: !

I’m sure that I will fit in here very easily. :D

be careful around Kanzaki, and iniquiti
they are the nuts here :^)

[quote="joker":1riw1q73]be careful around Kanzaki, and iniquiti
they are the nuts here :^)[/quote:1riw1q73]
yep just ask iniquiti why my ass hurts

also welcome :D :D :D

Tervetuloa omituisten ihmisten kerhoon. Mukava huomata, että muitakin suomalaisia kiinnostaa laadukas viihde. Same in english = welcome. :)

[quote="Beat Takeshi":35c6ap7v]Tervetuloa omituisten ihmisten kerhoon. Mukava huomata, että muitakin suomalaisia kiinnostaa laadukas viihde. Same in english = welcome. :)[/quote:35c6ap7v]

Did not know that our heros are suomis :P

"Welcome to the weird people’s club. Nice to see that others are interested in Finnish high-quality entertainment" –> translation with google :rofl:

oh hello there

Haha, google translation is so bad. :)
The last sentence means that it’s nice to see that other finnish people are interested in same kind of entertainment. :D
But almost right. When you try to translate japanese with it google… so wrong. :D

ja kiitos kaikille(and thanks to all) :)

[quote="Beat Takeshi":2qekhgv4]Tervetuloa omituisten ihmisten kerhoon. Mukava huomata, että muitakin suomalaisia kiinnostaa laadukas viihde. Same in english = welcome. :)[/quote:2qekhgv4]wtf we have a celebrity on the site lol jk

[quote="joker":1m45gvhg]be careful around Kanzaki, and iniquiti
they are the nuts here :^)[/quote:1m45gvhg]

HEY NOW. The only thing nuts are the bowl of pistachios on my bedside table.

see that?
that’s how nuts she is :^)