Hello

Hi,

My name is SovereigN, I’ve been quietly observing this forum for sometime and had only recently decided to actually register. Occasionally I replace videos that have been removed from Youtube, especially with the recent suspension of the GakiNoTsukaiVideos channel, although I try not to upload things that are already there. You can find my channel at www.youtube.com/user/sovcorp. On another note, I’d like to extend my gratitude to everyone who works hard to help promote Gaki No Tsukai; without people like Shibata, joker and Kanzaki, much of this wouldn’t be possible.

Anywho, enough rambling from me, I’ll see everyone around I guess.

SovereigN

Hello and welcome,

Thanks for your interest. Know that the work of everyone of us is useful to keep the love of GnT persistant. Even a single upload, a single link-replacement or a single YT video is already enough. ;)

Have fun !

Welcome and thanks for the uploads :)

Great to see a new youtube channel full of gaki no tsukai. Though, i’m afraid you efforts will be in vain because of the fast deletion of gaki video’s. It might be a tip to change there names to codes like gnt hb(gaki no tsukai hotel batsu) so it will be harder to delete them for youtube.

good luck :D

Yeah you’re right Slayer, been getting copyright stuff from youtube. Oh well I knew this was going to happen when I started, damn I hate their content scans.

hi newbie here.

I welcome you all,

hope you have a great time here.

:emo:

Hello, I now became a member of this community here and I would love to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here.

[url=http://watchonlinemoviez.net:21larcx7]Watch Online Movies[/url:21larcx7]