Zen Zen Daijoubu download?

Need help about/finding a video? Title of an episode? Name of a cast? Got a question about any GnT episodes? Post your inquiries here!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I hope this isn't misplaced...

I'm looking for a link to download Zen Zen Daijoubu, a movie with Naoki Tanaka in it. I already have the sub file...

Does anyone know of a working link?

Cheers!
It used to be available at www.zurui.blogspot.com Check out Zurui's site, he might still be able to source it for you. Good luck!
Yeah, the link is broken, and I'm not getting a response when I've asked about it. :(
It's available on dvd in the UK under Fine, Totally Fine.
Hm, I'm in Canada! I wonder if my laptop can play the UK region code. It's a good option though, thanks!
Maybe this will work for you?

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/download/DV ... -5624.html

But first it might be worth trying this.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Drive-Region-Info

Although rules go slightly out of the window when it comes to blu-rays but again there are work arounds
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 32 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 32 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 11731 on 19.11.2019, 00:56