Which episodes are these from?

I came across these clips on Youtube but the person that uploaded them has added music over the top ;( (either in the last half or the entire video), so I was hoping to find the original episode so I can hear everything:

[b:2fn3c5d3]Yamasaki Kicked From Gaki no Tsukai[/b:2fn3c5d3] (not the same as the Yamazaki gets fired one)

EDIT: Found it. It’s Episode #479 1999.09.05.

[b:2fn3c5d3]Decision Challenges[/b:2fn3c5d3]

Yamasaki has to face some challenges where he must decide between things. I think one is "which is the permanent pen ?" since he has a choice of three and draws on himself then ends up having to stick with it throughout everything else he does. The second video continues with this (but only for the first bit, the rest is Yamasaki’s wedding which I already found the thread for). At one point Yamasaki seems to be put in a water tank and has to choose to pull a string in one of two directions which will either release a big water snake or something less threatening. Most the videos audio has been replaced with a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA2EW6j6ztg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agbCrknGtQ4

[b:2fn3c5d3]Noodle Challenge[/b:2fn3c5d3]

I think this is like Ooogiri Daigassen (EDIT: confirmed).

Thanks for any help!

the first two (Yamasaki Kicked From Gaki no Tsukai, Decision Challenges) is just a random idea/segment they came up for these episdoes (another example is killer meds and hamada’s weak character) but the third one is from Oogiri Daigassen sereis which i think has already ended.
Nice dp btw. :P

Thanks for the reply.

[quote="Deflow":3a278ezm]the first two (Yamasaki Kicked From Gaki no Tsukai, Decision Challenges) is just a random idea/segment they came up for these episdoes.[/quote:3a278ezm]

Cool. I wonder which episodes they are (or even if they are on the forum somewhere). Would be great to hear if there is any more dialogue and the Gaki members talking at the end. And of course the challenges episode would be more entertaining hearing the reactions. :D

[quote:3a278ezm]but the third one is from Oogiri Daigassen sereis which i think has already ended.[/quote:3a278ezm]

Ah I see. I will have a dig through the Oogiri section of the forums then, cheers.

[quote:3a278ezm]Nice dp btw. [/quote:3a278ezm]

Thank you ^_^ It’s from a Japanese Thanksgiving special show. I’m going to make a thread sometime with a bunch of stuff outside of Gaki he’s done that I found. :)