oogiri Daigassen...

Can someone please, who knows how, extract the vids from Pandora and upload them to dailymotion or such? Many of the old download-links ar dead and watching the ones I have not yet seen on Pandora gives me shivers, ads all the time and lag in streaming. Also, I want to save them in my computer, you never know…

Pretty please with sugar on top? :bow:

– 09.07.2012, 22:33 –

And two questions here…

1. What does Oogiri Daigassen mean?

2. Is all of this episodes made by Hamada? I Think they are since he never participates and he gets to be sadistic to the others all the time, aaand Matsumoto has no clue, meaning, he is not the master-mind behind it…

I guess it’s for this video : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1206

I seek the same solution !
Thank you to those who will help us ! :hug:

[quote="calobest":h05yiuou]I guess it’s for this video : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1206

I seek the same solution !
Thank you to those who will help us ! :hug:[/quote:h05yiuou]

It´s for more than just that one, there are more similar posts where the vid is hosted by pandora…

[quote="Sefidum":pz25qy32]Can someone please, who knows how, extract the vids from Pandora and upload them to dailymotion or such? Many of the old download-links ar dead and watching the ones I have not yet seen on Pandora gives me shivers, ads all the time and lag in streaming. Also, I want to save them in my computer, you never know…

Pretty please with sugar on top? :bow:

– 09.07.2012, 22:33 –

And two questions here…

1. What does Oogiri Daigassen mean?

2. Is all of this episodes made by Hamada? I Think they are since he never participates and he gets to be sadistic to the others all the time, aaand Matsumoto has no clue, meaning, he is not the master-mind behind it…[/quote:pz25qy32]

Answer:

1. i dont know what it means either.

2. Hamada did not make the episodes, he only hosted the show mainly because hes part of downtown and also because he is a better host than matsumoto, they could have just made the downtown duo host the show but obviously its less entertaining if both of them isn’t participating.

this is just my opition doe